No announcement yet.

Traore off to Forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He could deliver a cross when it suited him. That one for Mackie to score v City was epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      Btw the way just seen he's got a 3 year deal that's f.arking mental. Must have some sort of super agent. Forest. Pants. Down
      I'd say he will manage about 20 games for them in 3 years. He is good enough for the championship but too many issues.

Comment

Talented player.....awful attitude. Basically my least favourite type of footballer. Ha ha

Comment

Will play well in the 1st few games just to give them false hope before the realization kicks in they've signed a stoomer

Comment

Always seemed to be more about confidence than application with Traore - about time he moved for his own good....as well as ours

Comment

Originally posted by amusant View Post
              Always seemed to be more about confidence than application with Traore - about time he moved for his own good....as well as ours
              He's already gone mate, contract expired.

Every manager that he played under here said the same thing about him. The guy constantly believes he is injured. Picks up a knock or a niggle and doesn't want to train. Similar criticism that has been leveled at Daniel Sturridge in recent years.

As far as I'm concerned, if you play sport for a living your bosy is going to pick up knocks and wear and tear. These will only get worse as you get older and if it's nothing serious, you need to play though it!

Comment

He's done something Hoilett or Ale Faurlin haven't managed to do yet. Get a job.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Good luck to the guy. We've had worse LB's in our history and I wouldn't put him in the mercenary bracket because he always gave his best within his limited abilities. Fans always need a boo-boy and unfortunately he was their target.
                  Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                  I actually think he's got the ability Stan, just lacks application
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If you stuck him in a blender with SWP, you'd end up with the most magnificent turd ever created.

Are they actually paying money?!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      Good luck to the guy. We've had worse LB's in our history and I wouldn't put him in the mercenary bracket because he always gave his best within his limited abilities. Fans always need a boo-boy and unfortunately he was their target.
                      Didn't he refuse to play for us untold times mate?
                      I could be mistaken but I'm sure I remember reading he had no injury that any physio could find and he just wouldn't train or play.
                      If true that's the definition it ion of the word 'mercernary' in footballing terms.

Comment

I fully expect him to be brilliant....for about 4-6 games max where you will hear some saying why couldn't our managers get that out of him, but then the Traore we have become accustomed to will become more apparent.

Would liked to have seen him make it with us but the lack of game time in the last couple of years with no Cherry or Polter type anger says enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          I could be mistaken but I'm sure I remember reading he had no injury that any physio could find and he just wouldn't train or play.
                          If true that's the definition it ion of the word 'mercernary' in footballing terms.
                          Honestly have no recollection of that rumour.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Personally don't recall that mate.

But as Tarbie says above, he did openly say he had a psychological issue thinking he was always injured ( http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...p-book-6775991 ).

Don't get me wrong, I am glad we are shot of him, but I personally don't begrudge him too much, think he did have some ability but has some obvious application issues.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I met him in a club up in North London
                              Where they drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry cola
                              See-O-L-A cola.

He walked up to me and he asked me to dance.
                              I asked his name and in a dark brown voice he said, "Traore"
                              T-R-A ore, ore, ore, ore, ore, Tra-ore

Comment

After reading this I'm really struggling to think of any times I saw any ability that he was a good player? One cross to Mackie at City in about 5 years. Don't know who you were watching. Awful player. Tripped over his own feet ffs

Comment

Working...
                                X