Callum harriot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Callum harriot

Go get him Rangers ! Great prospect lighting quick won't be expensive and is best pals with cousins !

Sounds good.
    Although id like to also add that Will Keane from MANU could be had for less than 1m as well.

Comment

Originally posted by zm15 View Post
      Sounds good.
      Although id like to also add that Will Keane from MANU could be had for less than 1m as well.
      1 million for Will Keane is 1 million too much. Absolute pony

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
        1 million for Will Keane is 1 million too much. Absolute pony
        Do you think he has learnt the offside rule yet?

Comment

Sounds good.
          Have a word!! May as well burn £1m than spend it on that load of dross.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            Do you think he has learnt the offside rule yet?
            All I remember of him is Brighton away mid week wondering why he have f.arking Andy Murray up front. He was like a little boy amongst men. Weak, touch was shockingly bad and like you said always offside. I wouldn't even take him on a free and no wages.

Comment

All I remember of him is Brighton away mid week wondering why he have f.arking Andy Murray up front. He was like a little boy amongst men. Weak, touch was shockingly bad and like you said always offside. I wouldn't even take him on a free and no wages.
              Poor of the two Keane brothers. One made a name for himself in prem the other can't even get a loan

Comment

Sounds good.
                You do remember his loan spell here, right?

Comment

Who was the other big fella we got on loan from West Ham? My word was he bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                    Who was the other big fella we got on loan from West Ham? My word was he bad.
                    maiga.

Comment

will keane

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                        Go get him Rangers ! Great prospect lighting quick won't be expensive and is best pals with cousins !
                        Id love him to come to QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                          Id love him to come to QPR.
                          Me to ! I get we need a striker but think wingers are a bigger priority .

Comment

Will keane was for me the worst striker to step foot onto loftus road since the warnock promotion season and considering we had Rob Hulse back then, that's saying something.

Callum Harriot is a fantastic prospect and would do wonders for us but he seems committed to Charlton, got the guy as a friend on facebook somehow so if anything appears odd, will update this page.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Sounds good.
                              Not your finest moment matey.

Comment

Working...
                              X