Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we ended up worse off would you still come to LR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we ended up worse off would you still come to LR?

Now I am an optimist on this forum.and think we will be ok and this is a good tactical way of playing. I know plenty disagree. So if in your opnion drossball continued or say we got relegated (before people shout, i cant emphasize strongly enough that i really dont think it will.happen nor is this a.knee jerk thread, i am trying to understand others) would you all still come , would you buy a seasom ticket?

I go to rangers to see old mates as much as for the football. Would go whatever division we're in

Comment

would be down there no matter what division we were in tbh. Nothing to be proud about but thats what being a "supporter" of your club means imho.

Comment

Exactly the same chance of going up in the top two as going down in the bottom two. We finsihed in the middle.
        Would people still go if we went up again???

Comment

I think you'd have three different camps in that scenario:

1 - A hardcore few thousand that will go no matter what, as long as money isn't an issue
          2 - Those that weigh up the pros and cons of spending £30-40 a time to watch the football on show
          3 - Those that have had enough and can no longer be bothered

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
            I think you'd have three different camps in that scenario:

1 - A hardcore few thousand that will go no matter what, as long as money isn't an issue
            2 - Those that weigh up the pros and cons of spending £30-40 a time to watch the football on show
            3 - Those that have had enough and can no longer be bothered

which one are you mate?

i would say I'm number 2.

number 3 is not far behind though.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

First season in as long as I can remember that I've decided to not renew. The absolute turd football we've been served up in the last few seasons has been nothing short of abysmal.

Redknapp, despite going up gave us one of the most boring seasons I've ever had to endure, The PE teacher didn't have a clue, and although scoring we were shipping goals for fun, it was a bit more fun than Redknapps shite though. Last season was shocking. Leaving games bored out of my nut.

I don't expect anything from QPR, like any sane fan wouldn't, but what I do expect is a certain level of commitment and effort, and considering we're one step away from the so called best league in the world, I expect a decent standard of football. We were served neither, and if pre season is anything to go by it'll be no different.

Said it then, and I'll say it now. Playing one up front will cost JFH his job. We won't score anywhere near enough to compete over a season, especially with what we have as strikers.

I'll pick and choose my games, save my annual leave from work (average 12,13 holiday days I use a season) and when I see the level of performances get a tad more exciting I'll think about it again.

Before anyone says 'glory hunter'

1) I support QPR. It's not possible.

2) I don't honestly care if we lose 4-1 draw 3-3 or win 1-0 in injury time. If I go home and think that was a decent game, I'm Happy.

3) I just want to be entertained. I'd rather an indifferent season of great, exciting games than go up playing drossball. That's not for me. Besides, like some others, the top flight is not the be all and end all for me. I actually hated 90% of our time in it.

P.S. I have my tickets for Leeds game

Comment

started supporting when in old 3rd div playing in our 40,000 stadium ,in front of 5,000 fans so things have got better
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                  started supporting when in old 3rd div playing in our 40,000 stadium ,in front of 5,000 fans so things have got better
                  40000 stadium?

Comment

This isn't even close to being the worse team we've had in my lifetime. Actually 15 years ago I never dreamed we'd have a team this good!! I go to QPR because I love them so that's not going to change cos were a bit light up top.

Comment

I do worry for Jimmy with his one man up front tactics. Painful to watch, especially when you pack the midfield with defensive minded players with absolute zilch vision
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                        40000 stadium?
                        I think he's referring to White City?
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

When I was old enough to go to Rangers with my mates, we were already playing terrible football in the lower echelons of the Championship and League 1. I was too young to remember much of our exciting top flight and Prem teams. This is literally what I'm use to! I couldn't believe my eyes in the last few years when our players started controlling cross field passes.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                            I think he's referring to White City?
                            White city had capacity of about 70.000.

Comment

Season ticket for life now I think. Don't care where we are, I look forward to every single weekend of football with the R's.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X