• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kit View Post
    Pretty sure it was 91 and his name was Dennis Bailey
    92 actually

@ op was it Lou McCari, or Jimmy Greenhoff? Cause it weren't a QPR man

Comment

Still got the vhs recording of that game knocking about in the house somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
        Still got the vhs recording of that game knocking about in the house somewhere.
        Think my mum recorded over mine with coronation street, the old sellotape trick. Got my own back mind, goodbye dirty dancing, hello worlds strongest man

Comment

Just watched the highlights on YT , it should of been a lot more, Wegerle missed two sitters.
          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Comment

i'd been up for 2 days and was in a pub in kingston with 3 birds , i remember the game being on but i was on another planet woke up the next day in a flat with the girls. i was broke , cold and all over the place . i'd gone out NYE to the west end with 2 birds and a mate , i was staying at the ex's in the bush and came back with 3 different birds 9 am that came from heathrow and had a car , i got some more funds and got the heathrow girls to drop me to the kingston girls ...... my kids say to me that i'm boring and never go out ,

Comment

I think after that result they had a bit of a meltdown and Leeds took the title.

Comment

Hit the wrong key old fruit (well that's my excuse) but thanks guys for the info

Comment

Working...
                  X