X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Above where we finished last year.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

All the people saying they are prepared to give JFH a chance befire they make judgement, but they really really ain't. Most here can't wait for him to fail.
      So people honestly think we will do worse this season with one manager than we did last season with three managers?
      That's really giving him a chance, more like wishing him sacked asap imho.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Top half finish for me and continue to build.
        This. Slow progression is the key.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

As of right now surely
          Newcastle
          Villa
          Norwich
          Sheff wed
          Derby
          Brighton

Are all in a better position than us.

Other from that it's anyone's guess. With 2 of 3 wingers or forwards added though I think we have as much chance as anyone else.

Our keepers and defence is solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
            As of right now surely
            Newcastle
            Villa
            Norwich
            Sheff wed
            Derby
            Brighton

Are all in a better position than us.

Other from that it's anyone's guess. With 2 of 3 wingers or forwards added though I think we have as much chance as anyone else.

Our keepers and defence is solid.
            Middle of the park as well, when fully fit is quality and energy. Cousins, Luongo, Chery; most teams in this division would love that midfield
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Right now replicating last seasons finish would be progress with the squad we have right now.

There's a fine line between success and failure and looking at our squad today then we are on course for a mid table finish, maybe even slightly below that point. However 3/4 decent signings before the end of August and we could look like a team capable of competing with the top 6.

It's down to the board and manager now imo. What do they want from the season? If they want progression and to fight for the top 6 then surely they know we need 2 wingers and another striker at least. If we don't bring that type of reinforcement in then we might as wells settle for mid table.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                As much as people didn't rate Matty, the guy could deliver a top top cross in the box on his days.
                Yep, but unfortunately more times than not it seemed it "wasnt his day".....
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                X