Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Test Tonight against Burton (Match Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Test Tonight against Burton (Match Thread)

Game against a side in our division who we will be competing with

Important to set the tone and treat this like an unofficial first game of the season and get off on the right foot. Personally I would play the strongest side as long as possible

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Game against a side in our division who we will be competing with

Important to set the tone and treat this like an unofficial first game of the season and get off on the right foot. Personally I would play the strongest side as long as possible
    Make you right, very important game I think. Burton will be up for it after losing Hasselbaink.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

We must see some creativity tonight or questions will be asked by us fans, we have players who can score but no service.

This means we need more movement, we've been working on stamina, show it please.

Oh and Good Luck... You'll need it tonight boys!

Comment

Ready for another one up top bore fest!!

Comment

Definite 6 pointer tonight

Comment

Apparently tonights game is being played for the Bass Vase trophy which is if I'm not mistaken is the most valuble in English football.
            The vase organization plays this game to raise money for local charities and good causes
            So first piece of silverware of the season on offer to both sides, probably our only chance of any this season as I see a long winter coming up for the Brewers,maybe plenty of that draught Bass needed to numb the pain.
            May the best team win and good luck to all you R's for the season ahead.
            Last edited by Brewer in peace; 26-07-2016, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brewer in peace View Post
              Apparently tonights game is being played for the Bass Vase trophy which is if I'm not mistaken is the most valued in English football.
              The vase organization plays this game to raise money for local charities and good causes
              So first piece of silverware of the season on offer to both sides, probably our only chance of any this season as I see a long winter coming up for the Brewers,maybe plenty of that draught Bass needed to numb the pain.
              May the best team win and good luck to all you R's for the season ahead.
              You're boys are laughing then brewer, QPR teabags never stay in the cup long!

Comment

Straight into the final must be something different then for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brewer in peace View Post
                  Straight into the final must be something different then for you.
                  If the match started at 80 minutes with a 1-0 lead, we'd still lose it.

Comment

Moha El Ouriachi is on the bench (triallist). Good to see Conor, Petrasso and Doughty get starts . Is luongo playomg further forward or is it a 4321.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                      Moha El Ouriachi is on the bench (triallist). Good to see Conor, Petrasso and Doughty get starts . Is luongo playomg further forward or is it a 4321.
                      Winger who joined Stoke last year? Ex barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by BFG View Post
                        Winger who joined Stoke last year? Ex barcelona
                        Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                          I don't really get the love in for doughty. Washington deserves a chance. Petrasso had been impressive but need to see more games.

Comment

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/moha/...spieler/242280

Comment

Need to start getting a settled side soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X