• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie out for minimum 3 months

Ligament injury

Hardly worth a comment

Comment

Said on another post, I think he's finished at this level. Injury ravaged and past his best. Certainly not someone that we can rely on this season at all!

Comment

Should of never been resigned anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
          Should of never been resigned anyway
          Agree, it was a real head scratcher at the time clinging to hope he could rekindle past success at the club, it sure hasn't worked out well!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Christ we must have the worst fitness regime in the whole bloody world.

Players fat and unfit, continual injuries and the like, it has been going on for years.

Comment

Leaves us with Petrasso on wing .... Unless we put polter and washington on there as we always shove strikers on the wing

Comment

not good news considering we are a under 3 weeks away from 1st game of the season and have barely any wingers in the squad.

Window started well, but really do need a couple in by the end of the week i think.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjack92 View Post
                  Leaves us with Petrasso on wing
                  ...and Shodipo, Khayati and Gladwin, plus others we're allegedly targeting.

Comment

Leaves us with Petrasso on wing .... Unless we put polter and washington on there as we always shove strikers on the wing
                    I think we'll sign at least 2 or 3 attacking players before the season kicks off. I don't think we need to panic just yet!

Comment

What a shock !!!

Comment

Ok I would hope Petrasso is infront of Mackie no matter what.

Comment

We were the ones singing 'there's only one Jamie Mackie' so I think we got what the club thought we wanted. I'm sure clubs sign the odd fans favourites to keep them happy. So be careful what you sing for in future!

Comment

was only signed to get the fans onside after we were calling for the pe teachers head.

was never upto this level and said it from day one. not suprised by this latest injury and is no great loss to the team unless it stops him giving out the drinks at halftime.

sorry if this message comes across cold but its just the way i feel about him at this level.

hope he gets well soon but dont want him near the first team in future.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                              Christ we must have the worst fitness regime in the whole bloody world.

Players fat and unfit, continual injuries and the like, it has been going on for years.
                              Did I see a slimline Krankgar score for G/Rangers last night ?

Comment

Working...
                              X