Mackie out for minimum 3 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    Or possibly perform on the park. That's probably the best way of silencing critics.
    Exactly. It's not difficult. Besides, nothing stopping them posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      He's finished at this level isn't he? Not the player he once was and troubled by a few niggly injuries. I understand why we brought him back but you have to say now, with hindsight that it was a bit pointless.
      Headless tortoise now - Mackie has lost a lot of pace and without that he doesn't have much to offer.

Comment

I was hoping to open this old thread to see an update on his injury situation.
        Anyone know the latest on the mack?

Comment

Phew!

Comment

i forgot he was at the club , hope he gets to play again

Comment

We need him now more than ever, a nutter intent on working his socks off and scoring the goals.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                I was hoping to open this old thread to see an update on his injury situation.
                Anyone know the latest on the mack?
                He sounded excellent on comms duty for the Mackems game. Reckon he'd make a good manager one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  He sounded excellent on comms duty for the Mackems game. Reckon he'd make a good manager one day.
                  At least he can't pick up injuries as a manager,or maybe he would be the exception!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    At least he can't pick up injuries as a manager,or maybe he would be the exception!
                    I think he was injury free until that horrific injury against Blackburn. Not sure he really ever recovered from that.

Comment

Still a long way off returning.

Elsewhere, Jamie Mackie is still some way away from returning from an ankle injury.

Hasselbaink added: “Jamie Mackie needs a bit longer but he's doing really well. He's progressing but he'll be out for a few more weeks.”

Comment

A spent force I'm afraid
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Thanks Kevin.
                          Doubt he'll get a contract renewal next summer as he has barely featured since coming back.

Comment

was he ever in ????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                              A spent force I'm afraid
                              I think most realise that.
                              Was never blessed with a huge amount of talent to begin with, but always gave his all and has made a lot of important contributions down the years.
                              At his age and with the injuries he has had over the last few years its unlikely he'll ever get back to a stage where he can keep up the intensity needed for his style of play.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                                Thanks Kevin.
                                Doubt he'll get a contract renewal next summer as he has barely featured since coming back.
                                Wander if some will insist he should be given goodwill contract like they did for Faurlin

Comment

Working...
                                X