Burton team news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burton team news

Bidwell and Lynch return from injuries: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...-lynch-return?

Can't believe we are still lumbered with Sandro.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Many Rs going tonight I wonder?

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
        Can't believe we are still lumbered with Sandro.
        No one wants him so we may as well utilise him.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          To watch him limp off after 27 minutes with an injury....

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
            To watch him limp off after 27 minutes with an injury....
            Probably, but unlike you I don't have a crystal ball.

Comment

Hope to see a decent team and performance tonight since its our 2nd last friendly. Washington, Lynch & Bidwell all need 90. Shopido on at half time for El Khayati, maybe Gladwin for Petrasso.

Smithies

Perch Lynch Hall Bidwell

Cousins Luongo

Petrasso Chery El Khayati

Washington

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                If he's here it's negative not to use a man whose a cut above what we've got , plus playing him is the best way to get an offer for him otherwise it's going to be difficult to shift him if he's playing with the kids looks like he's trouble as well as a crock

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  If he's here it's negative not to use a man whose a cut above what we've got , plus playing him is the best way to get an offer for him otherwise it's going to be difficult to shift him if he's playing with the kids looks like he's trouble as well as a crock
                  Agree with that, but the beast has just failed a medical and a chance for us to get shot. Looks like we are stuck with him. Traroe mark two I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Agree with that, but the beast has just failed a medical and a chance for us to get shot. Looks like we are stuck with him. Traroe mark two I reckon.
                    Come on Kev. The beast is a pussycat, sure, but he's no c aaant when he does play like Traore is.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Come on Kev. The beast is a pussycat, sure, but he's no c aaant when he does play like Traore is.
                      No not playing wise mate, I mean just sitting out his contract watching the money hit his bank every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        No not playing wise mate, I mean just sitting out his contract watching the money hit his bank every week.
                        Too right. No pride. Like calling yourself a teacher when you don't teach.

Comment

The idea of Sandro even having a medical is comical..... however, he is one of the very few quality components we have, and even if he only spends one third of the season on the park, that could be very useful to us - not least from the bench.

Comment

Working...
                          X