QPR keen on Patrick Bamford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR keen on Patrick Bamford

QPR are one of several Championship clubs keen to take Patrick Bamford on loan from Chelsea. Bamford, 22, wants another chance to prove himself in the Premier League after disappointing spells on loan at Crystal Palace and then Norwich last season.

After failing to make an impact at Palace, he disappointed a host of second-tier clubs – including QPR – in January, when he made it clear he wanted to join a top-flight team. He eventually moved to Carrow Road, but failed to score during his time with the Canaries and started just two matches.

Bamford’s loan spells
    MK Dons (Nov 2012-April 2013): 14 apps, 4 goals
    MK Dons (July 2013-January 2014): 28 apps, 17 goals
    Derby (Jan 2014-May 2014): 23 apps, 8 goals
    Middlesbrough (Aug 2014-May 2015): 44 apps, 19 goals
    Crystal Palace (Aug 2015-January 2016): 9 apps, 0 goals
    Norwich (Jan 2016-May 2016): 7 apps, 0 goals

Bamford is again looking to play at the top level, but could struggle to secure a move to the Premier League this time around.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...mford-chelsea?

Prefer Patrick Bateman......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      What a character.

"Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your ar$ehole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favourite".
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        What a character.

"Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your ar$ehole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favourite".
        You bet. Once, when buying a DVD of the film in Virgin (remember them), while wearing Wayfarers and a suit, the cashier said, 'Thanks, Mr Bateman....' Made my day...... Still gotta return some videotapes and make a reservation at Dorsia.

Comment

lad needs a permanent move. No good just being loaned out all the time, cant get settled and the club knows hes going back so show no loyalty. Needs to go championship club, score shed load of goals over a few years then get a crack at prem football. likely will command a fairly hefty fee as i imagine pretty much every championship club would take him.

Comment

For some reason i would prefer jay simpson hes more ready to sign a four year contract and do us a paul furlong type of move,
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Might do more damage on the park....

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                Might do more damage on the park....
                Perhaps only in his mind......

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  For some reason i would prefer jay simpson hes more ready to sign a four year contract and do us a paul furlong type of move,
                  Ted, Jay Simpson was pony when we had him before... Best swerved

Comment

i doubt bamford will ever get 1st team football at SB, so needs to move . probably wouldn't have to move house either

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
                      Ted, Jay Simpson was pony when we had him before... Best swerved
                      Not sure what Jay Simpson you were watching there...Didn't he bag 10 goals or more for us in that season and faltered when Warnock took over?
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Not sure what Jay Simpson you were watching there...Didn't he bag 10 goals or more for us in that season and faltered when Warnock took over?
                        Yeah he did. Always thought he was quite decent

Comment

According to Get West London, Patrick Bamford is on our "radar" :http://bit.ly/2aaPMMC

Probably nothing in it, but I'd be happy for us to sign him.

Comment

Going to Celtic?

http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...ransfer-gossip

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                              worse possible move for him

Comment

Working...
                              X