The 10 best managers in the Football League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 10 best managers in the Football League

...according to FourFourTwo: http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/...LWgoIvF4k82.99

Jimmy in at 6 for those too lazy to open the link. It also says:

"Hasselbaink’s subsequent efforts at QPR might have passed under the radar but there’s a quiet revolution taking place at Loftus Road. A high-energy pressing game requires stamina, but Rangers reached the 70-minute mark without conceding in 14 out of 27 games under his guidance. Expect the clean sheets to come thick and fast on the back of a full pre-season."
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

"Hasselbaink’s subsequent efforts at QPR might have passed under the radar but there’s a quiet revolution taking place at Loftus Road. A high-energy pressing game requires stamina, but Rangers reached the 70-minute mark without conceding in 14 out of 27 games under his guidance. Expect the clean sheets to come thick and fast on the back of a full pre-season."
      They wouldn't even have him in they top 1000 if the read this forum for just one hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        They wouldn't even have him in they top 1000 if the read this forum for just one hour.
        Thank god they don't then...
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Jimmy in at 6 for those too lazy to open the link.
          Oh yea, forgot to mention that. Slight oversight

Comment

but will the goals come thick and fast.

Comment

Let's hope they are right. Let's judge him at Christmas. I don't think he's done enough in management to be given a ranking, good or bad

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                but will the goals come thick and fast.
                if that spud boy comes and another surprise then who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

Comment

Not sure he should be above the Norwich manager, who took his team to the top flight despite lack of experience as a manager at that level. No mean feat. Still nice to have a mention. I'll reserve judgement personally until we're 12-15 games in and you can really see how we're playing, and how things are panning out.

Comment

For the doom hunters, its a nice little spin on those draws and tactical changes he's trying to make with a team that needs a huge shake up and clear out.

Comment

Revolution they obviosly didn't watch the dross we were turning out at the end of last season? REVOLUTION! he need to be careful his had don't get choped off

Comment

Getting them fit, however admirable, is hardly revolutionary. And if it is, what does that say about the culture at the club - the Fernandes years - when he arrived?

The only stat that matters is the one on the end when term time ends.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                            Revolution they obviosly didn't watch the dross we were turning out at the end of last season? REVOLUTION! he need to be careful his had don't get choped off
                            Yeah the fact we matched Boro, beat Brentford, Derby comfortably, also beat Charlton and Bristol City all in last couple of months. All that happens on this forum is complain, but we did improve.oh no some one passes the ball sideways, I'm going to boo and whine on the internet about it despite it obviously working and winning games.

Comment

so jimmy is 6th out of 92 managers.......................................... .....

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X