Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cook's views

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/...ment_1_4625573

Cooks views, QPR fan and want's us to succeed. What about that Akinde he mentioned, anyone seen him play?

Originally posted by swede View Post
    http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/...ment_1_4625573

Cooks views, QPR fan and want's us to succeed. What about that Akinde he mentioned, anyone seen him play?
    Thought this was a rather pointless read / article, he's not saying much more than most think although probably a little harsh.

4/5 players in, cant disagree...

Comment

akinde signed a new 3 year contract last week

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36858288

Comment

I agree with with unless we sign at least one good striker we will struggle and it will be curtains for JFH,hopefully Chris Powell is still available come that time ( Sir Les''s other candidate for the job).

Comment

a decent forward is all we need, 4-5 a bit over the top
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            a decent forward is all we need, 4-5 a bit over the top
            problem is mate there is zilch service. Even the best footballing strikers on the planet would struggle - we literally are not creating. Which is why the first priority should be an attacking midfielder who can see what's on, make it happen.

JFH's set up is far too easy to close down and defend against, that's a big part of this problem.

Comment

Cookie is a Rangers legend and put more in the buckets than all of us put together. Has earnt his opinion forever and he's not an embarrassing old bitter drunk like the one with the magic hat.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                I agree with with unless we sign at least one good striker we will struggle and it will be curtains for JFH,hopefully Chris Powell is still available come that time ( Sir Les''s other candidate for the job).
                would rather les tries to go for Ainsley Harriott.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I don't think he's far off of the mark with 4-5 to come in. We need at least 1 striker + a decent loan striker from one of the bigger clubs. Deffo need quality wide which we lack. Pritchard at Spurs has been told to find a club,he'd fit the creative player tag we really miss. If it ends up JFH being shown the door why would we want Chris Powell? Steve Bruce is available.

Comment

Anybody know how good Pritchard is I first noticed his name at Brentford but they don't seem that interested in him since
                    I make cookies opinion as good as any I've read and he's entitled his views on QPR

Comment

Pritchard is a good player especially at this level dogs but there have been quotes of £8 mill valuations so i doubt we are interested, unless its a loan

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                        Pritchard is a good player especially at this level dogs but there have been quotes of £8 mill valuations so i doubt we are interested, unless its a loan
                        Cheers Hove but good at this level doesn't warrant anywhere near 8m imo

Comment

Deffo agree with cookie needing 4 or 5 quality players in,also saying bout our signings just being solid but nothing more,reason why its like watching paint dry since jimmys been manager
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I would say need two at a push three players. Two quality wingers would do me if we could get nippy striker too great but I'm being greedy. Think three we have will score goals if we create

I think Junior will resign for us if he remains without club closer season gets

Comment

Junior Hoilett? Please no..
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X