Drossball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drossball

Hoping, given preseason, and a chance for jimmy to bring in his own coaching and players, we would have evolved on the pitch by now. or even just play a bit more attacking football.

Does not seem to be the case.

we are still stuck with one plan, pass sideways and back or just lump it upto our one up front.

personally, i said i would give him the transfer window and preseason, along with 12 games into that season.

things are looking grimm.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

not many, certainly not me, will disagree with that
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I would say the transfers so far have been spot on, needs a few more players but I get that is tricky. Pre season started well, past couple of games havent gone so well but I can't say it is all bad yet. He deserves a chance to not be wrote off in unimportant games. We have only lost once all pre season in a behind the doors match and as we haven't yet got a new striker or wingers I think that is just fine. Our defence is solid and dependable and now we have to build going forward. Shodipo and Nasser are looking good as is Cousins.

Comment

Flogging a dead horse here, mate. It's obvious to all, including himself, that we need a good striker and at least one proven winger. Otherwise, mid -table obscurity.

We do look solid in defence though, that has to be a positive and at least he's started with that. Fingers crossed we'll find a gem or two or spend some decent money

Comment

Be a great bet for most 0-0's in the league this season i reckon. Defence looks pretty solid on paper but attacking wise we are lower championship level.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            Be a great bet for most 0-0's in the league this season i reckon. Defence looks pretty solid on paper but attacking wise we are lower championship level.

Disagree.

We're not that good.

Comment

We look like England...clueless.

Comment

Can't judge much from pre season games but doesn't look amazing does it.

As I said long ago, as it stands with the forwards we have, we'll struggle big time.

Another drab season I think. No spark in the side. Very little creativity.

Comment

Polter and Washington.

Comment

Not entirely JFH fault, he is working with a tight budget and limited players at his disposal

Comment

F acking hell........

Comment

Wow
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I'm not convinced it's striker we need rather couple of players who can get on the ball and Behind the opposition and put ball in the box. I think we get two pacey/tricky wingers in and team could be transformed. Where do we get these players though is big question

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            I'm not convinced it's striker we need rather couple of players who can get on the ball and Behind the opposition and put ball in the box. I think we get two pacey/tricky wingers in and team could be transformed. Where do we get these players though is big question
                            We've obviously got targets the club have said as much. Trouble is the longer this drags on the harder it's going to be. Can't believe we've left it this late again and the pre season selections are puzzling. Just got to hope they know what they are doing

Comment

Should be no excuses for jfh if we are still playing this mind numbing football after about 10-12 games. Football under him last year was turgid and he seems to stubborn to try and change his one and only tactic he knows.

Comment

Working...
                              X