Ulloa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kit View Post
    Not a chance he would drop down to us, funny as had he been mentioned as a signing when he was with Brighton, he probably would have got slated by many on here :-)
    I know its the in thing to bash other fans on here at the moment (brought about by some not being keen on certain targets), but why would anyone have had a problem with signing Ulloa at the time? Pretty sure he was a consistent goalscorer at this level.

Comment

Don't want any players that are refusing to play for their clubs to get a move. Spoilt brats and trouble makers. Don't want that sort back here.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
        Don't want any players that are refusing to play for their clubs to get a move. Spoilt brats and trouble makers. Don't want that sort back here.
        In his defense, it seems he's trying to force a move because he actually wants to play.

Comment

Zero to 1/2 % chance of us signing this guy on loan

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
            They turned down £9m in the summer ffs.
            the latest I heard was £11m. Crazy money
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              OP is dreaming here.

Never a chance that we'd pay the fee or the salary required to sign this guy. And I'd also bet his agent is fielding calls from far bigger clubs than us right now. My money is on a last minute deal for him to join Sunderland!
              Leicester are apparently refusing to release him to another PL club. Galatasaray interested.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                the latest I heard was £11m. Crazy money
                They paid £8m for him I think. Got similar odds of signing Messi than someone like Ulloa. The sooner people realise what market we're in, the better.

Comment

If he wants to play then he should make himself available for Leicester. Surely would put off other clubs by him refusing to play for the club thats paying him fortune. All players should have written into their contracts that if they refuse to play for the club they don't get paid. I doubt you would see anyone do it again.
                  Last edited by qprjeff1882; 31-01-2017, 11:58 AM.

Comment

It would be so nice to go on a date with Gemma Arterton.

Comment

If he wants to play then he should make himself available for Leicester. Surely would put off other clubs by him refusing to play for the club thats paying him fortune. All players should have written into their contracts that if they refuse to play for the club they don't get paid. I doubt you would see anyone do it again.
                      Again, CR has barely used him this season.

Gone from playing quite a big part in their title win to not even being a bit part player.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        In his defense, it seems he's trying to force a move because he actually wants to play.
                        He's claiming that Ranieri told him he could go if they get offers over £4 million but then they went and rejected at least one of £5 million so he feels he's been lied to. Not playing and wants to play rather than just wanting more money...

Comment

Isn't that what the Bristol City lad we just signed done?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            Isn't that what the Bristol City lad we just signed done?
                            I thought they left him out rather than he refused to play?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                              They paid £8m for him I think. Got similar odds of signing Messi than someone like Ulloa. The sooner people realise what market we're in, the better.
                              Yeah, i've heard his grandad is available .. i

Comment

Lets stump up the 8mill and get him - if only

Comment

Working...
                                X