Well done to the Hammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
    We dont exactly sell out very often though. If those people wanted to go, they could, pretty much every single week.
    Im talking about the thousands that would like their own seat and to see all the games not just the unfancied ones .

Comment

i remember us playing west ham a few years back at LR they only took the top tier , it was a night game and they beat us ...... big club ! they have sold out as prices are so cheap. football supporters have changed my brother in law and his " posh " pals have ST's at chelsea they're not bothered with the prices they are new fans willing to pay whatever. i have loads of mates (chelsea ) that can't afford to go their anymore and only go to cup games ... please this never happens at our club i still see faces at LR i've known for over 40 years

Comment

Fark the Hammers

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Fark the Hammers
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Im talking about the thousands that would like their own seat and to see all the games not just the unfancied ones .
            If you get membership and you get on the case soon enough ,you get in .Thats for pretty much all games ,not just the unfancied ones .
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Fark the Hammers
              i`d go along with that , very grubby club
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

My pal is working up there and reckons it will be a shocking football ground. Behind the goal is miles from the pitch and the sides which move inwards covering the the track then leave a huge gap to the tier behind.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  If you get membership and you get on the case soon enough ,you get in .Thats for pretty much all games ,not just the unfancied ones .
                  exactly. not having it that people cant get tickets, therefore thats why they dont go. Will be able to get a ticket for pretty much every single game this year if you put a bit of effort into getting it.

Fair enough some people may not go because of money, but really if a ticket was £25, was reduced to 20, is this really going to attract many? for most, it aint really the cost of the ticket anyway, its the burger/beer/travel costs which stack up quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                    exactly. not having it that people cant get tickets, therefore thats why they dont go. Will be able to get a ticket for pretty much every single game this year if you put a bit of effort into getting it.

Fair enough some people may not go because of money, but really if a ticket was £25, was reduced to 20, is this really going to attract many? for most, it aint really the cost of the ticket anyway, its the burger/beer/travel costs which stack up quickly.
                    and also having your knees pressing up against your chin if you have the audacity to be over 5 feet tall..........

Comment

Good week for the Hammers.
                      Sacked a man whose been there for half a century and found so much talent.
                      Their new ground is going to be named 'The Tesco Value Range Stadium'.
                      And they lost to in Europe to a team of farmers from a village with a poultice of 12,500 people.

Ha ha. Love it.

Comment

Working...
                      X