Another hits the bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Chelsea ######. Always up the ar5e hole of 'JT' (cringe) or whoever the manager is. Creep
    Got dissed by the Alcoholic Crab years ago at Gavin Peacocks Testimonial.
    Asked him to sign my shirt, and received a reply back of .. F*cking Hell mate, you hidden the match ball underneath the shirt, pointing at my beer gut.
    Wasn't a bit of banter from him, as wasn't said jokingly.

The comment really hit me at the time as was lacking a bit of confidence in myself.
    Always thought he came across as a nasty piece of work since then.

Might send down a bottle of Wray and Nephew down to the Priory to let him know I'm thinking of him!!
    Last edited by HoopDoggyDogg; 20-07-2016, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Was a Shite Manager ruined our club with his buys Hately Zelich bought Osbourne then wouldn't play him because if he did it meant he couldn't play always struck me as Ilove myself Wilkins

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
        Asked him to sign my shirt, and received a reply back of .. F*cking Hell mate, you hidden the match ball underneath the shirt, pointing at my beer gut.
        Would rather have a gut from drinking than go to court and need professional help!

Comment

Wray and Nephew
          More like Smith and Nephew for him these days.......

Comment

Got a ten week suspended prison sentence and 140 hours community service.

Comment

One of the best players we have had over the last 30 years, should be welcome back at LR anytime he wants. Didn't work for him as a manager but at least he gave it a go and tried his best.

Comment

You being serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                  One of the best players we have had over the last 30 years, should be welcome back at LR anytime he wants. Didn't work for him as a manager but at least he gave it a go and tried his best.
                  He's a #### I would not give him the steam off my p iss if he was freezing

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                    Tried his best??????!!!!! The fact he completed wasted all of the ferdinand money on absolute Carthorses and calls that c until of a footballer John is totally irrelevant because he's a lovely bloke. You must of had a mare day at work, so I am gonna let it go even though you have completely insulted all rangers fans over 30
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                      Was a Shite Manager ruined our club with his buys Hately Zelich bought Osbourne then wouldn't play him because if he did it meant he couldn't play always struck me as Ilove myself Wilkins
                      slaughtered a young Rangers defender for not reading his pass. Was in the paddock and heard him clearly yell ''you made me look a fcking idiot''. He swiftly moved the player on. Another occasion on the radio he moaned that he didn't even get replies from clubs to his job applications. Perhaps he is widely disliked
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Playing for England he was caught on camera screaming at a ball boy to give him the f acking ball and calling him a see you next Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Got a ten week suspended prison sentence and 140 hours community service.
                          lets hope its proper CS like picking up rubbish , or gardening for OAP's , not kicking a football about

Comment

This is why footballers think all fans are ##### now and the disconnect is bigger than ever.

Comment

The comment really hit me at the time as was lacking a bit of confidence in myself.

Might send down a bottle of Wray and Nephew down to the Priory to let him know I'm thinking of him!!
                              Wow what a nasty barsteward. You should of chinned him. I don't think I could of held back. I'd of had to have stuck the nut on him.

Comment

what a tos ser.

As for his managment , he was as much to blame as anyone for our relegation ,chelsea mug
                                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                                X