Sandro latest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    I dont think the problem with Sandro is his attitude, in fact I would go as far as to say he has always seemed to have a really good attitude whomever he played for.

Problem is the ####er is always injured, and on 50 bags a week and the club are trying to get him off the wage bill.
    I recall him refusing to be on the bench in January no?
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      I dont think the problem with Sandro is his attitude, in fact I would go as far as to say he has always seemed to have a really good attitude whomever he played for.

Problem is the ####er is always injured, and on 50 bags a week and the club are trying to get him off the wage bill.
      I think we've also learned the hard way in recent years that there is nothing to be gained in keeping a player that doesn't want to be here and/or thinks he's too good for this league. Should have shifted the likes of Austin, Fer & Phillips as soon as we went down. We've only ended up getting under market rate and having a season or half season of poor performances out of them for making them stay.

I'm guessing Jimmy doesn't want the same from Sandro and I don't blame him. Who'll be daft enough to buy him on 50 bags a week with the right knee of an OAP is a different matter! Ha ha

Comment

Why was Sandro given a squad number today?? Very confusing. For me he is the best outfield player we have and would be a definite starter

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
          Why was Sandro given a squad number today?? Very confusing. For me he is the best outfield player we have and would be a definite starter
          If he was match fit and wanted to play for us then I'd totally agree with you. It would however appear that at the moment, he is neither!
          Last edited by Tarbie; 28-07-2016, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Would imagine it's something to do with ffp or the tax man or the company accounts. If we are paying him fifty grand a week then he has to have a squad number even though he will never kick a ball for us again.

Comment

Haven't you answered your own question?

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                Haven't you answered your own question?
                its cos the boss says he aint in his plans

Comment

Chinese takeover of West Brom. Perhaps they can afford/risk taking our "beast" now.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                    Chinese takeover of West Brom. Perhaps they can afford/risk taking our "beast" now.
                    Guess this will stir up the market with even more new investors looking to spend
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                      Hull City need to sign a few players too. They don't even have a starting 11, let alone a squad. Hopefully Sandro's agent has been on the blower! Ha ha

Comment

Hull will be down by the new New Year at this rate...

Seen it all before in the lead up to a season.

Turmoil off the pitch with the ownership, no manager, no new signings, small squad.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          Hull will be down by the new New Year at this rate...

Seen it all before in the lead up to a season.

Turmoil off the pitch with the ownership, no manager, no new signings, small squad.
                          9 first team players and Mick Phelan as manager?..............Nah mate, they'll be fine!

Comment

Working...
                          X