Sandro latest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    If all else fails, he'll keep the physio busy!
    he'll be doing that anyway sooner or later.... nature of the beast ;)

Comment

Sandro and Toszer were playing at Donkey Lane for the u21s - http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...e-3204800.aspx

Comment

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has told Sandro he is unlikely to play for QPR again – and believes the Brazilian is serious about finding a new club.

Read more: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/h...test-qpr-news?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has told Sandro he is unlikely to play for QPR again – and believes the Brazilian is serious about finding a new club.

Read more: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/h...test-qpr-news?

That's the end of that then. He clearly doesn't want to be here and JFH doesn't want him.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Hasselbaink said:

“He’s still part of the club, so you never know (what the future holds). But I’ve got people in front of him, like Karl (Henry), Massimo (Luongo), Jordan (Cousins) and Ariel (Borysiuk) all are.Will it be easy for him to play? No. He will have to do better than them to force his way into my thinking again. I also think he is looking for something else. He sees himself as a Premier League player and he’s entitled to that view.”

Comment

Thanks Harry. Good one.

Comment

Watching Jeremy Kyle and Homes under the hammer whilst also watching fifty grand flash into the bank every week.

Comment

Sounds like hes got an attitude then!
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Hasselbaink said:

“He’s still part of the club, so you never know (what the future holds). But I’ve got people in front of him, like Karl (Henry), Massimo (Luongo), Jordan (Cousins) and Ariel (Borysiuk) all are.Will it be easy for him to play? No. He will have to do better than them to force his way into my thinking again. I also think he is looking for something else. He sees himself as a Premier League player and he’s entitled to that view.”
                    Good man Jimbo show them who's the daddy

Comment

"He's entitled to that view" Jimmy clearly doesn't share it then !

Comment

Hasselbaink said:

I disagree. I'm not sure any of the players mentioned are better than Sandro when he is fit.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          I disagree. I'm not sure any of the players mentioned are better than Sandro when he is fit.
                          If your attitude stinks, then you are at the bottom of the barrel. Think of our team full of ex Champion League winners for example

Comment

He's pretty decent on the guitar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riLlRbVu5Is

Comment

The fact is if he doesn't move on and we continue to pick up injuries to our midfielders Jimmy may have to bring him back in to the side! I know many on here aren't keen on him but when he is fit which sadly isn't often I think he is of better quality than many of those that Jimmy lists above him, hopefully he moves on and doesn't become a distraction!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

I dont think the problem with Sandro is his attitude, in fact I would go as far as to say he has always seemed to have a really good attitude whomever he played for.

Problem is the ####er is always injured, and on 50 bags a week and the club are trying to get him off the wage bill.

Comment

Working...
                                X