Sandro latest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandro latest...

....In their 4-1 win at Kings Langley.Grego-Cox scores a brace.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...-return-action

Good! If we can't sell him we might as well play him. If he is healthy (big if) he is by far best dcm in championship.
    Strike First, Strike Hard, Show no Mercy

Comment

Originally posted by mkoss22 View Post
      Good! If we can't sell him we might as well play him. If he is healthy (big if) he is by far best dcm in championship.
      Sandro can fck right off.

Comment

Rubin Kazan show interest in QPR’s Sandro: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...kazan-interest

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
          Sandro can fck right off.
          Really?

Personally I think the guy has always done alright when called upon. Hardly his fault he was crocked when we signed him, and that we f*cked up his work permit is it?!!

Comment

He's been an (another) awful buy imo. Hardly a called upon player with the money we paid and pay him. Bet if we could work out his money and fee it's hundreds of thousands an hour.

Comment

dont really make sense to me that he is with the U21's at this stage in the season. Surely can just be involved in one of our pre-season friendlies?

Unless it is a message to him to fark off please.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                dont really make sense to me that he is with the U21's at this stage in the season. Surely can just be involved in one of our pre-season friendlies?

Unless it is a message to him to fark off please.
                Probably more a case that he was allowed a bit of freedom to find a new club. Now it's looking like that isn't going to happen in time for the new season they're giving him some game time with the U21's to allow him to catch up with the first team who are already 2 or 3 games in!

Comment

I think him and Faurlin were our best pairing when they played together last season.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    I think him and Faurlin were our best pairing when they played together last season.
                    Couldnt have played more than 6 or 7 games together last season?

Comment

Keep him
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Couldnt have played more than 6 or 7 games together last season?
                        They didnt play many but I remember against Leeds Sandro was the best player on the pitch. He was winning every ball and was just fantastic. If he can stay fit for even 25 games it will be a big help and really be useful to cloSe out games.

Comment

When fit (which is never) he's the best midfielder in the division.

Comment

Anybody actually know why he failed the medical?

Comment

Given we will not get promoted this season, which is highly unlikely, he`s not a part of our future. On a second note: I would really like to know what kind of injury he really struggles with..
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X