Striker/Winger Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Has JFH signed anyone on loan sonce he's been here? Sure he hasn't, but he needs to.

Would Bamford and Pritchard change us from 'Drossball' relegation certainties to mid table or play off places?
    Do I detect a slight change in your ultra positive attitude?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Has JFH signed anyone on loan sonce he's been here? Sure he hasn't, but he needs to.

Would Bamford and Pritchard change us from 'Drossball' relegation certainties to mid table or play off places?
      If these 2 signings actually happened then I would be very optimistic of a top 6 finish.

Bamford: Young, 15+ goal a season striker, makes polter more effective as an impact sub

Pritchard: Good delivery, can take on a man, goal scorer, can play in any of the 3 behind the striker

These 2 and chery = attacking play and lots of goals

It's crazy how 2 additions could completely change the dynamic of the team. All of this said... I doubt either of them will happen :/

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
        Do I detect a slight change in your ultra positive attitude?
        No , I know we need two or three forward players urgently if we want to be anywhere near top 6, and believe them when they say they will get them, the relegation certs part is sarcastic though, cos we won't go down no matter what happens, new players or not. Strong division this season but so many more teams a lot worse than us as well.
        Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 28-07-2016, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bradrangers View Post
          If these 2 signings actually happened then I would be very optimistic of a top 6 finish.

Bamford: Young, 15+ goal a season striker, makes polter more effective as an impact sub

Pritchard: Good delivery, can take on a man, goal scorer, can play in any of the 3 behind the striker

These 2 and chery = attacking play and lots of goals

It's crazy how 2 additions could completely change the dynamic of the team. All of this said... I doubt either of them will happen :/

I agree with your sentiment on what two additions could do to our squad. However I think we need 3 if not 4 very good first team players if we want to be a top 6 team.

Two wingers and a striker at least. the 4th spot would be for another cm but in all fairness that's based on not knowing the polish lad to well.

Comment

• "Bentley" is a RW/ LW who I would say is good enough for us. He is playing in Norway for a very good club. He is 27 years old, quick and likes to take on defenders. He desperatly wants a move away now..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chukwuma_Akabueze

http://www.transfermarkt.com/bentley.../spieler/62038
            Last edited by Shania; 28-07-2016, 09:22 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Will Buckley is available from Sunderland and had a good season with Birmingham last year on loan.

Great little winger, who can deliver the ball and wouldn't cost the world. Same as Craig Noone from Cardiff. Both are championship ready and quality wingers who would massively improve us and wouldn't cost the world.

Don't understand how they aren't on our radar.

Comment

Working...
              X