• Show
Clear All

• Celtic

beaten by part-timers from Gibraltar
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

They were made up of taxi drivers, firemen, custom officials and postmen. Some had worked a shift earlier today ffs
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Ooh that Brendan Rodgers knows what he's doing..

Comment

not making any excuses what so ever for Celtic as it is farking embarrassing, but i think it is ridiculous how early these games are played. 2 days after the Euros finished the champs league qualifiers start? The pony nations with part time teams shouldnt be anywhere near it IMHO. playing on an old school astro pitch of which my old School decided to upgrade from a similar one years ago because it was shite.

No doubt they will roll them over on the return leg and all will be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
          not making any excuses what so ever for Celtic as it is farking embarrassing, but i think it is ridiculous how early these games are played. 2 days after the Euros finished the champs league qualifiers start? The pony nations with part time teams shouldnt be anywhere near it IMHO. playing on an old school astro pitch of which my old School decided to upgrade from a similar one years ago because it was shite.

No doubt they will roll them over on the return leg and all will be forgotten.
          While agree it is early, I'm not sure many Celtic players were even at the tournament to be fair !

Comment

As we arnt anywhere near it i dont tend to look into it too much, but does our 4th placed team go into later qualifiers than celtic?

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              Ooh that Brendan Rodgers knows what he's doing..
              I think the Celtic job will suit him, but getting them to play his preferred style will not happen overnight. It's the first leg, one game in. Maybe we should reserve judgement for longer than 90m, JFH was given a year and the jury is still out on that one......

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                I think the Celtic job will suit him, but getting them to play his preferred style will not happen overnight. It's the first leg, one game in. Maybe we should reserve judgement for longer than 90m, JFH was given a year and the jury is still out on that one......
                Bien sur mon brave, I was just having a jest at Brendan's expense.

Comment

Not doing so badly now.....

I do rate Brendan, in retrospect I think a few Liverpool fans are beginning to realise what an achievement that season was. Kept an eye on him post 'pool. He was available.
                  If only a fraction of that 0.25bn had gone towards a decent manager........

Comment

Durham on Drivetime reckons most championship teams would've put up more of a fight than Celtic last night

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                      Durham on Drivetime reckons most championship teams would've put up more of a fight than Celtic last night
                      When he said "most" do you think he meant 23?

Comment

do you think Joey done anything wrong backing Barca giving them a hiding. Wasn't involved in the game so I think it was ok
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          do you think Joey done anything wrong backing Barca giving them a hiding. Wasn't involved in the game so I think it was ok
                          Personally no, as it could have any impact at all. Sure the Rangers fans would have loved it.

But rules are rules, I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                          X