No announcement yet.

Mayday Mayday !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has no one got anything to say about BoJo as Foreign Secretary? I mean, it just beggars belief! The reactions from across the globe have been hilarious.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7135996.html

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      Has no one got anything to say about BoJo as Foreign Secretary? I mean, it just beggars belief! The reactions from across the globe have been hilarious.

It's a diluted role as fox, may and Hammond will he doing Brexit negotiations. He'll judy deal with rest of world!

Must of been promised the role for stepping down last week.

Comment

Fox is a weird one too, that bloke seems well dodgy. Davies is the only one I trust.

I don't think BoJo stepped down last week in favour of May, that was coincidental.

Comment

The very people mocking Boris are the same people who almost revered him when he was major. IMO he was a pretty good one. London prospered hugely under him. Make no bones about it, he may portray himself as this loveable buffoon but to get to this position of power, he's definitely no idiot.

Happy Osbourne went but I'm guessing no reduction in corporation tax to 15% then.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
            The very people mocking Boris are the same people who almost revered him when he was major. IMO he was a pretty good one. London prospered hugely under him. Make no bones about it, he may portray himself as this loveable buffoon but to get to this position of power, he's definitely no idiot.

Happy Osbourne went but I'm guessing no reduction in corporation tax to 15% then.
            Some of the people

Comment

When the inevitable 'soft brexit' happens.....it's vital that the tories can point to prominent brexiteers as the failed negotiators........

Comment

Her speech was (mainly) excellent. But when have you known a politician to actually do what they say? Ever?
                It was full of promises. Can she keep them?.. Like you suggest, not many have.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                  When the inevitable 'soft brexit' happens.....it's vital that the tories can point to prominent brexiteers as the failed negotiators........
                  Yeah, that makes sense. I reckon May is one super smart cookie.

Comment

People are fooling themselves if they think that there will be some form of "soft Brexit".

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      People are fooling themselves if they think that there will be some form of "soft Brexit".
                      Let's wait and see.....

Comment

I like him and he likes me water melon smile. Win win.
                        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                        London Pride is a flower that's free.
                        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                          I like him and he likes me water melon smile. Win win.
                          I'm loving his style loan , buffoonery at its best . Pray for May , can't see her lasting as a remainer .country bar the foreigners in London be ready to riot !! Thank uck for the northerners .
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                            I'm loving his style loan , buffoonery at its best . Pray for May , can't see her lasting as a remainer .country bar the foreigners in London be ready to riot !! Thank uck for the northerners .
                            Well all those involved with the Brexit negotiations she's appointed were 'leavers': Johnson, Davis and Fox. And Davis is the Brexit sec. and he's said he wants to trigger article 50 asap, so.....

Comment

Yeah, that makes sense. I reckon May is one super smart cookie.
                              Yes, she was a brexiter but decided to keep her head down and go along with goverment policy to remain. She has now been rewarded with the top job, and has brought her friends from the right of the party Into cabinet to get us out of the EU.
                              Very smart cookie is Mrs May

Oh and if anyone believed that social justice nonsense, your a fool she is firmly on the right wing of the Conservative party, thankfully.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                                I would imagine Van the few remaining working class Brits in London would've voted out
                                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                                I must be guided without a stumble
                                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                                X