Diakite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diakite

Montpellierbound. Rumours about his family were killed in Mali in the civil war and that's the reason for his depression/lack of apperances. IF so I believe the club handled it the wrong way. Information about his situation, all details not needed, would have helped him. The fans had taken his side and who knows what that had done for him and his future career. Always seen him as a player with huge potential but needing the clubs TLC. This was a chance of helping him through a difficult period and at the same time increase the chance of him transforming to the player he could be. We blew that.

Originally posted by swede View Post
    Montpellierbound. Rumours about his family were killed in Mali in the civil war and that's the reason for his depression/lack of apperances. IF so I believe the club handled it the wrong way. Information about his situation, all details not needed, would have helped him. The fans had taken his side and who knows what that had done for him and his future career. Always seen him as a player with huge potential but needing the clubs TLC. This was a chance of helping him through a difficult period and at the same time increase the chance of him transforming to the player he could be. We blew that.
    If that is true, can anyone teally blame him for not caring about football?
    The way the club handled him would surely be disgraceful.

Comment

He was born and brought up in France, so not sure why his family would have been in Mali (at least his close family).

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        He was born and brought up in France, so not sure why his family would have been in Mali (at least his close family).
        May have moved back there

Comment

FFS. This bloke has been earning massive corn for years out of us with no return. We handled him disgracefully? Do me a favour.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
            May have moved back there
            At one point he went back to St Denis to stay with his family (when he was ill). I recall something about the club saying that a distant cousin got killed.

Comment

I definitely had heard that before so it's not new news is it?

Comment

i'm sorry if he lost any loved ones , but lets have it right we all have at one time or another , he's nicked a good living off our club and given very little in return .

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  FFS. This bloke has been earning massive corn for years out of us with no return. We handled him disgracefully? Do me a favour.
                  Club could have terminated his contract at any time, the fact they didn't shows that he was trying to make it back into football and the club was helping him to do so. If he was a lost cause the club could have terminated his contract a long time ago. Have some respect.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

If he's lost family members in unimaginablely horrific circumstances then no one on here knows what it's done for the guys state of mind. I know it would utterly destroy me. The club have supported him by not binning him off it just hasn't worked out. Don't class him as a ponce for not playing. Plenty of others above samba in the pecking order. Wish him all the best

Comment

These rumours have been around for years but never substantiated. All I remember is he was said to be battling depression, which he denied: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...n-reports.html

There were also rumours regarding his sexuality and some questioned why he went on loan to the middle east because of this. Again just rumours.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        We'll kill your family while we're at it?
                        You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                          Club could have terminated his contract at any time, the fact they didn't shows that he was trying to make it back into football and the club was helping him to do so. If he was a lost cause the club could have terminated his contract a long time ago. Have some respect.
                          what are we respecting ,a dodgy rumour
                          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Thatīs the way I looked at it aswell. He has received much stick and yet the club hasnīt explained the reason for his absence from the first team. Itīs not fair,imo.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

so lets get this straight.

its one from these 3..................

his whole family were wiped out in mali,

or

he is suffering from depression because his second cousin on his fathers, brothers side died.

or

he is a homosexua l.

tough choice.

i will stick to my theory that he is a Ju Ju man.

Last edited by Hitman34; 09-07-2016, 07:03 PM.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X