No announcement yet.

Diakite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently on trial at Coventry. What a waste of a player so many things good about his game other then his head

Comment

Could've been the next Viera. As quickly as it came he lost it. Shame.

Good luck at Coventry, hope it works out for him.

Comment

Thought he was going to be quality....good luck to him though

Comment

No deal at bottom of Lge 1 Coventry for Fatty Diakite - http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/spo...onger-12502669 - What a waste!

Comment

Wouldn't feel sorry for him. The £40K or so we paid him a week for four years should soften the blow... A poster boy for all that's wrong with modern football.

Comment

Robbed us blind. Criminal really.
              40k a year would of been to much.

Comment

I have to be honest. When we had him on loan he was one of the best players I've ever seen in a QPR shirt, he looked like a real talent. What a waste

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Robbed us blind. Criminal really.
                  40k a year would of been to much.
                  Imagine being paid 40k a week for 4 years just to live in London and do nothing...what a life! Didn't even bother to keep himself fit. Players have way too much power. You would think we could have got him on breach of contract. Probably a minimum amount he needs to do to avoid that.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                    Imagine being paid 40k a week for 4 years just to live in London and do nothing...what a life! Didn't even bother to keep himself fit. Players have way too much power. You would think we could have got him on breach of contract. Probably a minimum amount he needs to do to avoid that.
                    My thoughts exactly to the letter mate.

Comment

Not standing up for him in anyway, as financially he has done very nicely it would seem, but hasn't he had some mental issues which may not have helped him or us?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Wouldn't feel sorry for him. The £40K or so we paid him a week for four years should soften the blow... A poster boy for all that's wrong with modern football.
                        Agree.

I get he's had some pretty horrific personal issues but surely leave of your own accord and don't drain the club dry. Then again he was gifted a contract he'd probably never seen the likes of and not ever too again so must of thought b0llox, I'm having every penny of this.

Comment

Originally posted by OneJamieMackie View Post
                          I have to be honest. When we had him on loan he was one of the best players I've ever seen in a QPR shirt, he looked like a real talent. What a waste
                          Can't have been going very long then!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                            Can't have been going very long then!
                            I dunno Knocks. Wouldn't say one of the best I've seen but I tell you what he made a few surging runs with the ball at his feet and he looked like a Viera type player who I thought had genuine quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              Not standing up for him in anyway, as financially he has done very nicely it would seem, but hasn't he had some mental issues which may not have helped him or us?

Think so, and that´s why I suggest that this thread should be locked now.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Mental issue thing has been purely rumour so far with no substance unless I missed something. Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X