Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    at the same time?
    Yes.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
      ######? Assume you mean gladwin who, along with el khat, is nowhere near the standard required as a starter for us in this league.
      In fact, with Pilkington and another wideman likely to come in, i would say el ######s days could be numbered here.
      totally agree with you, ###### is not cut out for this league. personally i would love to go for something more dynamic, leckie on the left and nagkboto on the right with a fast striker to boot.

the way we seem to be setting up requires pacy attacking minded players on the counter.

pilkington, el #### and ###### just don't do it for me personally.

surley there has to be 6-7 mil in the kitty from the sale of fer and philips. just offer 1.5mil for the french lad and the same for the aussie and get it done. 3mil for two fast skillful wingers is good busniess
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

oh norths, could you tweet dave mc and ask him if we are still in for nagkboto. i dont have a twitter account so i cannot ask him myself.

cheers mate.

Comment

Prettt sure he mentioned the other day that we are still keen on him.

Pilkington has done well in the top two divisions. Shouldn't rank him alongside El Khat and Gladwin.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

not happening

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/artic...pr-move-called

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
              Suggestion is wages were high or the transfer fee was too much.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Suggestion is wages were high or the transfer fee was too much.
                There's going to come a point where a reactionary fiscal policy costs the club dearly.

You can blow the gaff by being too restrictive as well as too extravagant. As with on the field, balance is needed.

Comment

So he wanted 20k per week and we decided that this is too much?

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
                    oh well, back to league 2 scouting

Comment

See I can't see that as being true, cos jfh is saying he wants to keep Caulker (who's shite and we don't even need) who's on more wages than that, and he's being allowed to keep him.
                      So why would signing a really good player we actually need on less money be a problem?

Comment

Isn“t 20k what we pay them now?
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

It isn't 20k converted, it's 27.5k probably actually £30k he wanted and also I won't entirely trust a site I've never heard of is printing the whole truth.

Comment

Sometimes not all spending is bad.

Comment

Working...
                            X