Darren Pratley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darren Pratley

Apparently been left behind from their pre-season tour to speak with Jimmy and Les. Full article below:

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport..._Park_Rangers/

Not familiar with him at all and dont know too much about him.... anyone know if hes decent?

He is shite...

Comment

Jesus wept. It don't get much worse than that. I just hope this is a 2bob rumour someone has made up.

Comment

Not again !! We've been linked with him before ages ago

There's no way I'd accept losing Faurlin and signing Pratley and keeping Henry

Comment

No ta.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

By what I have seen of him and what the Bolton fans think of him. He's proper pony. Really don't understand this one. He's basically everything we don't need in a midfielder.

Comment

Our team is going to have about as much flair and charisma as a Yorkshire pudding

Comment

Article seems all over the place, sighting Rob Green as one of our top earners still... despite him leaving the club already. Fingers crossed the rumour is just as bs
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

There will be dozens of this type of news between now and end of August. Expect this to be just poor journalism, we were once linked to nearly every has-been going of a well known variety, now we are being linked with every has-been of the never made it variety. How times have changed
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Don't know anything about him but it seems Jimmy Floyd is is going to make us hard to beat signing leaders No shortage of captains

Comment

Wasn't bad years ago. I stress years ago.

Barely heard of him the last 3 seasons. Would be hoping for a lot better signings than this, I'll be honest.

Comment

Flashbacks...this is the reaction on here when we were rumoured to be signing Shaun Derry.
                        He would bring much needed experience to our midfield, let's not write him off before he's even signed yeah?
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

He's another Karl Henry isn't he? Untalented, workmanlike midfielder who is past his best. I hope this is just paper talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            Flashbacks...this is the reaction on here when we were rumoured to be signing Shaun Derry.
                            He would bring much needed experience to our midfield, let's not write him off before he's even signed yeah?
                            Not a good comparison. Derry was a player who had worked with Warnock and was trusted to do a job that the manager knew he could do. Hand picked really. This signing is just that. A signing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                              Not a good comparison. Derry was a player who had worked with Warnock and was trusted to do a job that the manager knew he could do. Hand picked really. This signing is just that. A signing.
                              Yeah fair point about the comparison. If he does sign though I hope he does at least get a chance.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2