Q.P.R. Depth Chart 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Going by that squad, we still have plenty to do in the transfer market. Both gladwin and el #### are pony so we will need a first choice left winger. Also a right winger.

Relying on jet, washington and polter to get the goals is wishful thinking. Will need a first choice striker. Also cover for chery and another cb.
    Thats 5 more signings including 3 first choice players.
    That's already a squad of 26 + youth players

At present off loading those not wanted is as important as bringing in the ones we do want.

Comment

Agreed; dispensing of Fer, Phillips and if humanly possible Sandro is top priority.

Comment

None of this will matter unless JFH learns how to get this shower into some sort of workable formation. The one lesson of the Euros is that you have to cut according to your cloth. I don't know the stats on this (Hi Naz) but quite a few goals have originated from the ball lost mid park, rather than created from back to front. If we haven't got midfield players capable of keeping the ball/using it as required, I'm wondering whether we shouldn't take a leaf out of Italy's plan B formation (almost 4-2-4, Conti is keen on that) ) and simply by-pass it altogether. Unfortunately Washington and Polter are bench at best so that goes straight out of the window....... the other option is to pack across the midfield, making it easier to pass the fvuckin thing to someone on your own side. I do sympathise with JFH trying to sort this mess out, I just hope he has the acumen to do the job. One up only works with instant support, or you end up with your man isolated and back to goal. Not good.

Comment

4 first team quality players needed ASAP to make us competitive in this league.

Gk and defence will be one of the strongest but midfield looks like a bottom half of the championship standard and polt and con are ok but if we have ambitions of going up we needs something a little bit better.

SOme decent squad players there though like el kayati, mackie, kepweka, perch, henry and doughty. Though shouldnt be first team regulars I think all can be relied upon to do their part throughout the season when needed.

2 wingers who can actually deliver a decent ball, A cm who can control the game and top striker and our team will all of a sudden look pretty decent and capable of a top 6 finish.

Comment

Really surprised jfh ain't used his vast influence after years in the prem to get us a blinding little loan player or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Really surprised jfh ain't used his vast influence after years in the prem to get us a blinding little loan player or two.

Have faith Kevin, he will, trust me, he will
              oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                Have faith Kevin, he will, trust me, he will
                Hope so mate, hope so.

Comment

OP needs editing.

Expecting us to conclude a few deals over the next week now Fer and Phillips going has resulted in £10m in the kitty.

Reckon we'll see Isaac Hayden arrive from Arsenal, but for the winger and striker we need; your guess is as good as mine.

Comment

Working...
                  X