Brentford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vespa View Post
    I havenothing against Brentford at all ,would rather they won than lost i suppose .ive never even seen a Brentford fan ,except for when we play them , let alone met one , out of over 200 train crew where i work ,in South London ,there is not one ,theres more Stockport County fans for fxxks sake ! They dont even come on our radar as far as i`m concerned .
    What depot you at mate? I used to at Selhurst and Waterloo, was never any there either! Went to school in Fulham, one kid from Northfields supported Brentford, went to a game with him once, other than that I've never met any others.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      Surely you're not old enough to remember that Stan, are you???
      Growing up in the 70's still remember many of those ads. They just stick in your hand.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
        What depot you at mate? I used to at Selhurst and Waterloo, was never any there either! Went to school in Fulham, one kid from Northfields supported Brentford, went to a game with him once, other than that I've never met any others.
        Norwood mate ,the other side of Selhurst Yard ,( used to be at Vic ) you still on the job ?
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
        X