• Show
Clear All

• Brentford

Just been looking at their comments about Bidewell joining Rangers

Oh dear they are so piissedd man they totally hate us

They really think that are now a big club

Can't wait to smash them this season mugs

Didn't realise how much they actually hate us lol

I will be in R block watching this joke club dissolve .

Can't wait

The General

Tried to have a glance over one of their forums but seems you have to log in to be able to read threads.
    Cant really find it in myself to dislike them. Been there a lot down the years and had family members that supported them. For years they have been viewed as the small, local friendly family club that you could go and watch if QPR weren't in action. Nothing wrong with that.
    Some of their yoof are trying to stoke up a rivalry, but im just not buying into it. Sure, we want to beat them just like any other team, but wouldnt get the same satisfaction as getting one over Chelsea.

Comment

Me to I have enjoyed going there on the odd week when we've been away , they never really used take themselves that seriously but always had this misguided dislike for us due to when their directors ran the club in trouble and Jim Gregory tried to buy them out , but I am pleased to see them making steps forward I'd rather see them them do well than Fulham but neither come close to the feeling of smug schadenfreude of beating Chelsea
      Last edited by dogsrrs; 02-07-2016, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Meh, small time club.... cub scout side at best.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          Meh, small time club.... cub scout side at best.
          exactly how chelsea view us i'm afraid. the ones i farking hate are foolham.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

What's the first thing that comes into your head when someone mentions Brentford?

Personally the only thing I think of is Fluff Freeman in his convertible Jensen Interceptor. Not arf!!...

Comment

Surely you're not old enough to remember that Stan, are you???

Comment

Couldn't care less about Brentford. This is probably their best team they've ever had and we've nicked their captain. Small time little club.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  Yeah know what you mean Hits mate, but difference is we've always competed. Admittedly more times than not poorly, but we've mainly been up there (div 1/Championship/Prem).... Brentford - dont really know tbh, some sort of middlesex league I suppose? or a some kind of vollontiers league maybe?....
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Thing with me is when we beat them it didn't feel as good as I thought it would. That tells me all I need to know. When we beat Chelsea or Fulham as rare as it is I'm buzzing but the Brentford win didn't get my juices flowing

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      Same here mate. Hate them more than Chelsea.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Link to forums?

Comment

I like Brentford

Comment

there inability to ever turn up against us has created a bit of a couldnt care less attitude if only they could turn there message board comments into action
                            look at them last season 50 spotty kids when to chiswick and threatened one old lady,absolutely the biggest ######s who ever walked the street
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I havenothing against Brentford at all ,would rather they won than lost i suppose .ive never even seen a Brentford fan ,except for when we play them , let alone met one , out of over 200 train crew where i work ,in South London ,there is not one ,theres more Stockport County fans for fxxks sake ! They dont even come on our radar as far as i`m concerned .
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                              X