Hal Robson Kanu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Del View Post
    His Reading record tells you all you need to know.... 1 in 8 average for a striker.... No thanks.
    No worse than what we already have.
    I'd take a punt
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Worth remembering that Reading had him on the wing quite a bit

Comment

Deffo read somewhere he's signed a pre contract with Swansea. Can't remember where though cos I'm an egg.

Comment

Works hard, but he really is pony. Would be a mistake signing.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Maybe but I know that there is not 1 player in our squad that could have scored that kind of goal
            Nonsense, JET, Chery, Phillips and Fer all have it in their locker to pull out bits of skill equivalent to what Robson-Kanu did the other night. The problem is none of them do it on the regular...........just like Robson-Kanu.

He will be snapped up by someone half decent based on the tournament he's had. He'll probably go on to play quite well for a while as he'll be on a high but will eventually get found out as the donkey that he is and will end up back in the Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Nonsense, JET, Chery, Phillips and Fer all have it in their locker to pull out bits of skill equivalent to what Robson-Kanu did the other night. The problem is none of them do it on the regular...........just like Robson-Kanu.

He will be snapped up by someone half decent based on the tournament he's had. He'll probably go on to play quite well for a while as he'll be on a high but will eventually get found out as the donkey that he is and will end up back in the Championship.
              Top teams without fail are suckers to the one biggest rule in the Lyon book of transfers: Players are overpriced and overrated at tournaments, never ever bring in a player after a good tournament, you will be paying over the odds on transfers and wages.

Kind of why I wanted Washington to do well is to take advantage of this.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                Works hard, but he really is pony. Would be a mistake signing.
                polter to a T

Comment

Hes a good championship player imo who is now going to reap the awards of a decent tournament. Fair play to him as it couldnt of come at better time. Will get a bumper deal but is 100% going to the prem.
                  Good player for most teams in the champ imo and would of been a good free signing but id say we got no chance now!

Comment

Robson-Kanu

Surprised he is still without club. Would be useful as he can play as winger and striker.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I thought he signed for Hull???????????????????????
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        I thought he signed for Hull???????????????????????
                        Still without a club according to Wikipedia
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I'm not he's s hite

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            I'm not he's s hite
                            that is why he is still without a club ,run of mill player looking for superstar wages
                            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

One moment of magic in a long career, wouldn't want him at all
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Seville and Athletico Madrid have both made contact....We have no chance in this deal. He's taking his time and making sure he get the best contract which will be from a top tier team!

Comment

Working...
                                X