No announcement yet.

Hal Robson Kanu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before euros had we signed him there would have been calls of bargain basement and lack of ambition

Comment

Dont want him, hasnt performed for years at Reading. Dont sre hpw one goal changes that.

Comment

Not worth a cheky punt

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Not worth a cheky punt
          wages?
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Robson Kanu has been #### pretty much his entire career and is living off one moment of genius in the euros.

Comment

And he has a worse goals to game ratio and is older than the ice man were supposedly writing off

Comment

I think I am now convinced with the opinions that he only had one moment of magic and not good enough!
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                  And he has a worse goals to game ratio and is older than the ice man were supposedly writing off
                  To be fair to Kanu he played a lot of games out on the wing at Reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                    To be fair to Kanu he played a lot of games out on the wing at Reading.
                    As has the Icelandic bloke but many on here were slating his goals to games ration. Just making the point that kanus was worse

Comment

He was lucky he didn't end up on his #### for that goal because from what i've seen of him over the years, that is the way it would usually have gone.

Do not touch with a barge pole.

Comment

Working...
                      X