Hal Robson Kanu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hal Robson Kanu

Would you take a punt on free agent Hal Robson Kanu after that performance?

Acton born Hal has just Cruyff turned his way into the history books and will most likely have potential suitors lining up, certainly at Championship level.

Most Reading fans think he's bloody awful and couldn't wait to see the back of him, also, his goal scoring record isn't exactly prolific...

Senior career*
    Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
    2007–2016 Reading 198 (24)
    2008 → Southend United (loan) 22 (5)
    2009 → Swindon Town (loan) 20 (4)

He isnt that good , but his turn was World Class.

No doubt he will have quite a list of clubs after him now.

Comment

No would be that stereotypical mistake of signing someone on back of good performances in tournament when their generally rubbish

Comment

Got to be the Welsh team that he's playing in/for - don't remember him doing anything that outstanding for the Fakes

Guaranteed to turn to sh!te if we signed him

Comment

No the geeza is pony. Having a worldy of a tournament but he is bang average.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            No the geeza is pony. Having a worldy of a tournament but he is bang average.
            Maybe but I know that there is not 1 player in our squad that could have scored that kind of goal
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Maybe but I know that there is not 1 player in our squad that could have scored that kind of goal
              I think JET could have, He scored a fantastic goal to take away defenders last season down the loft end. Think it was in the 3-0 against MK.

Comment

His Reading record tells you all you need to know.... 1 in 8 average for a striker.... No thanks.

Comment

So who did you play for mate as you never answered me on a previous thread and I'm genuinely interested

Comment

Maybe when you played you scored a goal like that?
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Maybe when you played you scored a goal like that?
                      Hahahaha :D

Comment

Can think of plenty of players in our squad who could have done that

Would argue got away with it because he was in the box outside and one of the players would have taken him out

Comment

He's pretty poor in all truth, having a good Euros though

Comment

Robson-Kanu

Although before the tournament i wouldn't have wanted him, but cant really ignore his performances so far. Been excellent at holding the ball up and working the defense. Shown an eye for goal.

Always used to think of him as a winger, but perhaps more suited to the No 9 position.

Cant make my own mind up what id think if we signed him.
                            Thoughts?

thanks whoever moved the post-i completely missed this thread first time round.
                            Last edited by Ramsey is god; 04-07-2016, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Prem bound

Comment

Working...
                              X