No announcement yet.

Aldershot Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both goals of JET where great. First one with a quick finish and second one with a magnificent precise shot.
    Hopefully he gets confident and can keep it up so we'll have another player who can score goals.
    Anyone else who looked promising?

Comment

Originally posted by luca View Post
      Both goals of JET where great. First one with a quick finish and second one with a magnificent precise shot.
      Hopefully he gets confident and can keep it up so we'll have another player who can score goals.
      Anyone else who looked promising?
      From what I could see, all the youngsters - Shodipo took the first goal very well, Comley, plus Hämäläinen at CB.

Comment

Nice that player (eh...when it works) has replays this year..hope they keep that goin for the next 6 games.

Comment

how many hardy souls made the trip?
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
            He is getting oxygen now. Ben Harrison it was, hope he is ok and Ned gives the fella some of his wages to apologise.
            It was my cousin that was injured. On his trial for Aldershot after being released from AFC Wimbledon. Double leg break, just come out from surgery. Les and Onouha have been in contact to check he was alright. In good spirits the poor kid

Comment

I'm sure everybody on here sends him our best wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4QPR View Post
                It was my cousin that was injured. On his trial for Aldershot after being released from AFC Wimbledon. Double leg break, just come out from surgery. Les and Onouha have been in contact to check he was alright. In good spirits the poor kid
                Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                I'm sure everybody on here sends him our best wishes.
                Indeed. Really sorry to hear this Jack, it's a small world. Such a horrible accident. Please pass on all our best wishes from WATRB for a speedy and full recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Indeed. Really sorry to hear this Jack, it's a small world. Such a horrible accident. Please pass on all our best wishes from WATRB for a speedy and full recovery.
                  Will do. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                  X