Jay Emmanuel-Thomas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norths View Post
    Might be on 'nothing' by premier league standards, but is on a very cushty amount at this level with two years left that many teams wont be prepared to match. If the club released him they'd be looking at a mil+ to pay him off, and we are in no position to throw that type of amount away in one go.
    So as i said, wont be easy.
    He's earning 5-10K tops, honestly would cut our losses or send on loan all year with a club paying 50% of his wages. BAD NEWS!

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
      on the basis we only currently have 2 strikers in the squad, then we must keep him.

Went through a good patch with us then seemed to get dropped for no good reason. Never recovered and his loan spells dont seem to have worked. Give him pre-season, see how he is and if we bring in other strikers, he drops down the pecking order.

QPR need better strikers than him if they want to progress, but u til they get some in, JET shoukd be kept on.

Comment

He put in a good display tonight. Both goals looked really good. Will have done his chances no harm.

Comment

I'd give him a chance, he's one of our best players. When he played for us he was decent, I've heard things about his attitude but I think it's more a question of whether he'll fit into JFH system. I think he's better than Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
            I'd give him a chance, he's one of our best players. When he played for us he was decent, I've heard things about his attitude but I think it's more a question of whether he'll fit into JFH system. I think he's better than Washington.
            Of that there is no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
              im not so sure of letting him go if he had a manager who believed in him he could get the goals that are so important even his stats are wrong last season he didnt get three goals he got five
              knowbody seems to want to try to understand him but i believe he can do the buisness if he gets first team action he may not train hard but still under the microscope he can perform if he gets first team action
              Those are league stats. Two of his goals were in the cup.
              You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

I'll always go for players that have that little bit of magic in the locker. Unless he is a complete waste of space, I'd keep him
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  He put in a good display tonight. Both goals looked really good. Will have done his chances no harm.
                  Hopefully a shop window performance Stan, for me he is a rotten apple in the squad.
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I hate his lack of consistency. MK Dons at home, did sweet fa for 75 minutes didn't even break into a jog then all of a sudden comes up with some magic in the box to score a goal. why doesn't he always play at that level?
                    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Looked huge

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Looked huge
                        as in flab or mussel ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          as in flab or mussel ?
                          Mussel?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            as in flab or mussel ?
                            Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                            Mussel?
                            As in clam?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              Mussel?

Comment

absolute brilliant last night against aldershot man of the match by far if he keeps scoring then he must start against leeds washington is useless and hasnt even got one goal get rid of him
                                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X