Jay Emmanuel-Thomas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Emmanuel-Thomas

Are we happy for JET to be given the benefit of the doubt, or would you rather he was shown the door?

For me, he could still prove to be a valuable asset, especially as Jimmy Floyd seems keen on sticking with 4-2-3-1.

Senior career*
    Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
    2008–2011 Arsenal 1 (0)
    2009 → Blackpool (loan) 11 (1)
    2010 → Doncaster Rovers (loan) 14 (5)
    2011 → Cardiff City (loan) 14 (2)
    2011–2013 Ipswich Town 71 (8)
    2013–2015 Bristol City 82 (24)
    2015– Queens Park Rangers 13 (3)
    2016 → Milton Keynes Dons (loan) 4 (0)

All depends on how he conducts himself during this pre-season.
    If he shows a willingness to improve his fitness and effort, then I reckon JFH may reconsider his future here.
    Wouldn't be against him being 2nd/3rd choice here if his attitude does improve.

Comment

I don't think he is good enough so would rather he left if possible but then not really seen that much of him in first team action.

Comment

No....

Comment

Get Rid

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
            All depends on how he conducts himself during this pre-season.
            If he shows a willingness to improve his fitness and effort, then I reckon JFH may reconsider his future here.
            Wouldn't be against him being 2nd/3rd choice here if his attitude does improve.
            Dunno North's I think he's good enough to be 1st choice But he's a lazy bark with a poor attitude to work , can a leopard change his spots

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              Get Rid
              Easy to say, but wont be many takers

Comment

Better suited for the Harlem Globetrotters.....

Comment

I´m far from sure JH will give him a second chance, Diakite did not get one.....
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

on the basis we only currently have 2 strikers in the squad, then we must keep him.

Went through a good patch with us then seemed to get dropped for no good reason. Never recovered and his loan spells dont seem to have worked. Give him pre-season, see how he is and if we bring in other strikers, he drops down the pecking order.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                      Easy to say, but wont be many takers
                      He cost us nothing, earns nothing, would rather just let him go on a free.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                        He cost us nothing, earns nothing, would rather just let him go on a free.
                        Might be on 'nothing' by premier league standards, but is on a very cushty amount at this level with two years left that many teams wont be prepared to match. If the club released him they'd be looking at a mil+ to pay him off, and we are in no position to throw that type of amount away in one go.
                        So as i said, wont be easy.

Comment

get shot.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I think JFH and JET can not work with each other. Their personalities do not match.
                            I bet everyone in here has worked/studied with someone you just don't like.
                            For that reason he needs to go.

Comment

im not so sure of letting him go if he had a manager who believed in him he could get the goals that are so important even his stats are wrong last season he didnt get three goals he got five
                              knowbody seems to want to try to understand him but i believe he can do the buisness if he gets first team action he may not train hard but still under the microscope he can perform if he gets first team action
                              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X