Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bidwell Signs (Official)!!! plus Fer medical today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone a littler nervous about Fer's after his failed one last year.

Comment

Yeah a little, but then he passed their medical to go there on loan last season.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
        anyone a littler nervous about Fer's after his failed one last year.
        Nope, I think that was concocted bullsh!t to cover some other reason. Fer's fit enough, it's our Brazilian beast with no knees we'll have trouble getting through a medical

Comment

Until the deal goes through , will always be nervous but hopeful it will be OK as Ginger said he was fit enough on loan so should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
            Until the deal goes through , will always be nervous but hopeful it will be OK as Ginger said he was fit enough on loan so should be fine.
            Yeah but so was Sandro when he went on loan to the baggies.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              Yeah but so was Sandro when he went on loan to the baggies.
              True, unsure how that actually went through thinking about it

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                True, unsure how that actually went through thinking about it
                maybe as its a loan, more "flexible" with how they view the medical

Comment

Fer was injured at the beginning of last season, which is why I assume he failed the medical. He didn't come back until September.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    Fer was injured at the beginning of last season, which is why I assume he failed the medical. He didn't come back until September.
                    Spot on.

Comment

Fer did have a move to everton collapse due to his knees before he went to Norwich tho...fingers crossed for this one as think we could really use the 4.75 mill well

Comment

Done deal

Comment

Bidwell is done, Hoilett has been offered a good contract, has today to decide.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-the-lad View Post
                            Fer did have a move to everton collapse due to his knees before he went to Norwich tho...fingers crossed for this one as think we could really use the 4.75 mill well
                            Think you meant Sunderland old chap

http://www.90min.com/posts/2428109-l...failed-medical

Comment

Official statement:

QPR SIGN JAKE BIDWELL

R’s clinch signing of Brentford left-back …

 The left-back has signed a three-year deal

 Defender moves from R’s local rivals Brentford

QPR boss Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has made his second defensive signing of the week, adding Jake Bidwell to his squad

The 23-year- old has signed a three-year deal at Loftus Road, after Rangers agreed an undisclosed fee with the Bees for his

Left-back Bidwell, who skippered Brentford in the Championship last term, expressed his delight at putting pen to paper in

W12, telling www.qpr.co.uk: “I just felt now was a good time for me to move on from Brentford – and QPR felt like the

“When I spoke to Jimmy and Les (Ferdinand) about football, we were on the same wavelength straight away.

“Now it’s down to me to repay the faith of them both and show the QPR fans what I can do for the club.”

He added: “I feel I can go on and improve as a player here and take my game to the next level, so that’s something I’m

“I’m just looking forward to getting going, meeting everyone, and cracking on with it.”

Bidwell becomes QPR’s third signing of the summer following the arrivals of Ariel Borysiuk and Joel Lynch, and

Hasselbaink has welcomed his latest addition, commenting: “Jake’s a player we’ve been tracking for a while, so we’re

delighted we’ve got it to the stage where he’s now a QPR player.

“I think this is a real statement for us in terms of attracting a really solid, dependable Championship player, who had his pick

“There was a lot of interest in him from elsewhere and the fact he has chosen to join us speaks volumes of what we are

“When we spoke about what we are looking to do at QPR, he instantly bought into our philosophy.”

Hasselbaink added: “I want my defenders to defend first and foremost, but I always want them to go both ways and Jake

“He’s already a very solid and experienced defender, but I firmly believe he can keep improving and I’m confident he will

“We’ve now got decent competition at left-back, and it will be a good battle for the shirt between Jake and Jack (Robinson).”

Bidwell won’t feature in tonight’s pre-season friendly against Aldershot Town, but is expected to be part of the R’s pre-

season touring party who depart for Holland on Sunday.

Comment

Well chuffed with Bidwell, but not so sure about Hoilett....
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X