Caulker latest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Keep him and get rid of nedum. Blokes utter shi te and wouldn't even shine in the ryman south. Just has pace but my god he is shocking in all other departments. Must be a good earner too
    Playing every league game this season and I'd say being our most consistent footballer isn't enough for you?
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

He can make all the right noises now, start a couple of games for us in August to prove he's fit and then he can eff right off to some rich muggy Prem club preferably as a sale but another loan will do. Leicester seem able to get the best out of bags of cement masquerading as Centre Halves and they'll need cover (ie a 5th choice) because of their extra Euro games..... he's tailor made for that.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Playing every league game this season and I'd say being our most consistent footballer isn't enough for you?
        Don't make it so obvious when you want to wind me up. The bloke is a fuc k up waiting to happen, has zero composure and should of choose athletics
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Don't make it so obvious when you want to wind me up. The bloke is a fuc k up waiting to happen, has zero composure and should of choose athletics
          Make it obvious? Enough people on here know that I rate Ned very highly for it not to be a wind up. The guy made numerous last ditch tackles to save our defence, kept us in a lot of games, got a couple of goals, made a crazy amount of interceptions and he's got pace and strength in abundance to make up for his decision making, which is very handy at this level.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Ok, as long as he isnīt picked every week ahead of Lynch and Hall, I guess he is worth a try. The big test is whether or not, he is capable to live and act according to how a 24/7 modern day athlete should. Personally, I hope the best.

Woah. If he starts and we win & keep clean sheets, I hope he plays every game, regardless of who misses out. Bottom line is we have 4 CB's and whatever partnership works best, should be allowed to, whoever they are.

As it stabds Defence is sorted, We need to focus on creating & scoring now.

Comment

Hasselbaink said: “I hope Steven stays. Of course I do. He played well against Wycombe and he’s getting stronger game by game. Physically he has always been very good, that’s never been an issue. We want to get him in those duels where he is competing – that’s where he is his strongest. He’s certainly someone who is part of my plans.”

Read more: http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/...aink_1_4634602

Comment

That's him out the door next then

Comment

Originally posted by BFG View Post
                  That's him out the door next then
                  took the kids to the cinema today to see your movie. Was actually quite decent good family entertainment well done mate

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    took the kids to the cinema today to see your movie. Was actually quite decent good family entertainment well done mate
                    I try mate. Wasn't sure i wanted a documentry made about me, but hey you only live once, It won't change me

Comment

Working...
                    X