No announcement yet.

Caulker latest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was interviewed on the youtube channel, sounds like hes staying.

Comment

I think he is gonna upset the dressing room with his higher pay and not pull his weight.
      #wrongsort#

Comment

On the face of things, this one appears to make sense.

Caulker is still young, not on mega money and having spent the whole of last season warming the bench for 2 separate Premier League sides, he needs to rebuild his career. Where better to do that than a Championship side with their eyes on promotion like us?

I will also add that I think he has the talent. What we've seen of Caulker is not reflective of the best he can offer. But herein lies the problem. The reason we haven't seen the best of him (if you believe what the man on the street is saying), is that he has a drink problem. And from what I heard, we're not talking a likes a bevvy whilst on holiday in the summer drink problem. We're talking a Clarke Carlisle/Adam Johnson/Ledley King, bottle of vodka in the kit bag drink problem.

Get shot if there are offers there in my opinion. The guy is a problem waiting to happen!
        Last edited by Tarbie; 08-07-2016, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          I think he is gonna upset the dressing room with his higher pay and not pull his weight.
          #wrongsort#
          Check out his interview on Player and I think you may change your mind on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Check out his interview on Player and I think you may change your mind on that.
            Took your advice on that..... Much smarter than I had imagined him to be, I have to say. Jury's out, but maybe he needs the benefit of some doubt. Can't forget Hull away though......
            Last edited by Rangers77; 08-07-2016, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Lynch has a hell of a lot of experience of this league if Caulker is prepared to listen

Comment

Fairly sure a similar article and interview happened about 2 weeks before he went out on loan before.

Got to say this stuff incase he stays i guess

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                  Fairly sure a similar article and interview happened about 2 weeks before he went out on loan before.

Got to say this stuff incase he stays i guess
                  He's come back very fit and with a good attitude, which has clearly impressed JFH.

Let's see.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    He's come back very fit and with a good attitude, which has clearly impressed JFH.

Let's see.
                    im prepared to give him a chance if he does it on the pitch, just saying we heard all this spin before.

Comment

Talk is cheap. Championship is a step down for him, he is a big earner and we have better options. Sell him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                        im prepared to give him a chance if he does it on the pitch, just saying we heard all this spin before.
                        All I'm saying is that he came across well and seems to have improved his attitude and fitness levels, enough to have make a good impression on the manager. I agree we've heard it before but I think we shouldn't pre-judge him until we've actually seen him play. A change of manager can sometimes make a big difference. JFH has stated he's keen to keep him, unlike the case with the likes of Phillips, Hoilett, Fer, Sandro etc.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                          No, we have Lynch and Hall, that will be our future pairing hopefully for a while. No point in buying Lynch if Caulker was to stay. He seemed great the season before we bought him but has never really done much since.
                          This^^. We have to save his wages and spend on a more agile CB if need be.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            This^^. We have to save his wages and spend on a more agile CB if need be.

With Onouha, Lynch & Hall we only have 3 CB's at the club (forget Kpekawa, Perch or anyone else who 'might' play there, it ain't likely to happen as JFH nor any other Manager has played them there).

So Yes, for me Caulker is a worthwhile 4th CB. And maybe, just maybe, he'll impress enough to earn a starting place. If not, and we get an offer over £5m (or £6.5m as previously suggested with Palarse) then sell and replace. To be fair, whilst his £30k a week is too high for this division, it's not like the £40/50/60k's we've managed to offload. I'd rather see Sandro's wage cleared 1st.

Comment

Ok, as long as he isn“t picked every week ahead of Lynch and Hall, I guess he is worth a try. The big test is whether or not, he is capable to live and act according to how a 24/7 modern day athlete should. Personally, I hope the best.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Keep him and get rid of nedum. Blokes utter shi te and wouldn't even shine in the ryman south. Just has pace but my god he is shocking in all other departments. Must be a good earner too
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X