No announcement yet.

Caulker latest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly think he is a liability. Get rid.

Comment

I think he could do a job for us this season, but I still don't want him for two reasons:
      1 - I want players here who are fully committed to QPR. He doesn't seem to be
      2 - Hall and hopefully Lynch will be our preferred centreback pairing, and I don't want a £30.000/week player sitting on the bench week in, week out
      QPR since 1993
      WATRB since 2015
      First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

I wouldn't mind. Buy a new RB and sell Onuoha

Comment

Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
          I think he could do a job for us this season, but I still don't want him for two reasons:
          1 - I want players here who are fully committed to QPR. He doesn't seem to be
          2 - Hall and hopefully Lynch will be our preferred centreback pairing, and I don't want a £30.000/week player sitting on the bench week in, week out
          A fit and focused Caulker would be a first teamer, probably alongside Lynch

Comment

Whether you like it or not he is OUR player.
            If he is training hard and wants to jump-kick his carrier then that is fine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
              A fit and focused Adel would take us straight back to the prem again.
              Getting these type of players fit and focused is near on impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                A fit and focused Adel would take us straight back to the prem again.
                Getting these type of players fit and focused is near on impossible.
                Whats the difference between the two at the current time?

Comment

Whats the difference between the two at the current time?
                  Caulker showed up to train the other day while Adel stayed in bed at Benfica.

Comment

Caulker nowhere near as bad, but he's attitude is not right, otherwise he would be playing regular football cos he was very highly regarded. Wasting away his career like Adel.
                    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 01-07-2016, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Agreed.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Caulker's ####, I thought that was already established.

Sell him to a bottom 5 PL team and keep it moving.

Comment

Daily record says Celtic are interested in Caulker
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Daily record says Celtic are interested in Caulker
                            On loan, which doesn't really sound that tempting from our point of view.
                            I have my doubts that Celtic would be able to cover his wage, nevermind a loan fee.

Comment

Originally posted by FACTS View Post
                              Caulker's ####, I thought that was already established.
                              If he was 28 plus then I'd agree. But not at his age where he still has time to get his career back on track under the right manager, especially at his level which is probably the Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                If he was 28 plus then I'd agree. But not at his age where he still has time to get his career back on track under the right manager, especially at his level which is probably the Championship.
                                newcastle it is then
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X