Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caulker latest...

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...sselbaink-stay

Am I the only one who thinks this might work out well? Can Caulker do it in the Championship?
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

I would like him to be given another go, too much hatred for him around. If he cannot do it at this level then lets move him on.

Comment

Hope not. Really hope not. He's championship standard but just isn't the sort of player we need .

Comment

Seemed to come unstuck when up against a striker with half decent movement.

That being said Im sure he could be very good at this level. Id imagine he is on big money compared to the rest, so as long as it doesn't upset the bulk of the squad and JFH can manage that, would be happy to keep him.

Not entirely sure what this would mean for the other CB's at the club though....Ned,Hall,Lynch...Cant see two of them happy to sit on the bench.

Comment

Noooooo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Hope not. Really hope not. He's championship standard but just isn't the sort of player we need .
            This. Bloke is a wrong un.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

In the recent past we've had Nelson, Dunne and Hill who've had no pace but read the game well which got them out of trouble, Caulker seems not to have that anticipation to make up for his ponderous reaction time

Competition between the cb's is good, but just as playing uninterested Fer instead of in-form Chery last season, I bet Caulker will be the preferred choice to get him in the shop window

Could all be bs from JFH to keep his sale price up though

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...sselbaink-stay

Am I the only one who thinks this might work out well? Can Caulker do it in the Championship?
                Of course he can do it in the championship, all of the big earners have the quality to do it. Fer, Sandro, Hoilett, etc. But there issue is commitment. I don't think any of them want to be here and that has showed in there performances.
                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

No, we have Lynch and Hall, that will be our future pairing hopefully for a while. No point in buying Lynch if Caulker was to stay. He seemed great the season before we bought him but has never really done much since.

Comment

Lots of competition for CB spots. Wonder if we might see three at the back

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Lots of competition for CB spots. Wonder if we might see three at the back
                      Quick, let's sell Furlong!!
                      QPR since 1993
                      WATRB since 2015
                      First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Could just be JFH can get the best out of him, certainly use to have potential but won't be sad if he left.

Comment

I have been disappointed with Caulker since he joined us. However it is good to hear that he is training hard, hopefully a more mature Caulker will emerge and this can only be a good thing if he sticks with us. If we have a motivated and fit Caulker and Sandro (don't laugh!) then we might do well this year

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            This. Bloke is a wrong un.
                            What have you heard about him mate? All I've heard is rumours he likes a drink or two.

Comment

Id take any decent offer but if not, he might be useful (if his head is right)

Comment

Working...
                              X