PSV - QPR Game off?/Change of location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSV - QPR Game off?/Change of location

Rumours on twitter of the game being called off/PSV attempting to arrange a change of location.
    Our pre-seasons are never blooming straight forward are they!

http://www.psv.nl/psv/nieuws/artikel...el-met-qpr.htm

Comment

Theynarent trying to call off, I think the local police in Driel are anxious of that there will be trouble by both sets of fans so are considering whether to allow it to take place. Psv stated they would go and find another venue. Seems stupid they have left it so late to think about potential trouble.

Comment

That twitter can be a right old pain in the arris sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          That twitter can be a right old pain in the arris sometimes.
          It is also quite lol at times... @pete1986
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Ha ha ha, how did you find him mate, proper sex case.

Comment

Game is off. Typical Dutch pre-season fear of local politicians. Bought already tickets, for me and my son. All about rumors, and kids throwing ######## on the internet. I travel since end 90ties to Loftus Road a few times a year, now they are playing on my doorstep, and the game is off. I am not amused!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Ha ha ha, how did you find him mate, proper sex case.
                A fellow poster is quite good pals with him.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Update from a QPR fan in Holland re the game vs PSV;
                  "Still not cancelled. New intelligence has brought forward, wait for it...Vitesse supporters were planning to confront QPR supporters because of Vitesses alligence with Chelsea! You just can't make it up!
                  I've got tickets too and have just heard that the match will go ahead next Friday. PSV seem to be looking at another venue, perhaps their training ground The Herdgang or the stadium of FC Eindhoven in Eindhoven if the match is cancelled in Driel (Arnhem). "

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                    Update from a QPR fan in Holland re the game vs PSV;
                    "Still not cancelled. New intelligence has brought forward, wait for it...Vitesse supporters were planning to confront QPR supporters because of Vitesses alligence with Chelsea! You just can't make it up!
                    I've got tickets too and have just heard that the match will go ahead next Friday. PSV seem to be looking at another venue, perhaps their training ground The Herdgang or the stadium of FC Eindhoven in Eindhoven if the match is cancelled in Driel (Arnhem). "
                    Vitesse fans plan nothing. Just a lot of ########, and a mayor that wears ladies underwear. It should be in Driel.

Comment

Sounds like England fans behavior in France has got them panicking. Daft.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        Sounds like England fans behavior in France has got them panicking. Daft.
                        What behavior was that then out of curiousity?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                          What behavior was that then out of curiousity?
                          Behaving yourselves until you were attacked Is how I would put it.

Comment

PSV v QPR FRIENDLY - UPDATE

QPR can confirm that our friendly fixture against PSV Eindhoven on Friday 8th July - initially scheduled to take place at RKSV Driel - is subject to a change in venue.

Owing to security concerns around the venue, the match will no longer take place at RKSV Driel, and our hosts PSV are now seeking an alternative venue to play the fixture.

QPR’s Director of Football, Les Ferdinand, told www.qpr.co.uk: “We are in hourly dialogue with PSV regarding the situation.

“Both clubs are keen for the fixture to go ahead as planned, and we are currently seeking a resolution.

“We are aware that QPR supporters have purchased tickets for this fixture, and are confident we can confirm a new venue in the coming days, but this is ultimately in the hands of our hosts PSV.”

Supporters should note, until a new venue is finalised for this fixture, tickets have been taken off sale.

A further announcement will be made in due course on www.qpr.co.uk.

Read more: http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...s-3162915.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                              Behaving yourselves until you were attacked Is how I would put it.
                              Nail on head

Comment

Working...
                              X