Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brighton Season Ticket Holder Problem

Get a load of this.
    Shocking treatment of a loyal supporter.

I'm glad we don't have a problem like that.

I wrote to the club and asked them if I could purchase two season tickets for this coming season, I wanted to use them to give away as match day prizes and they were more than happy to do so.

Comment

Saw this, if true it's absolutely disgusting. Such a difference from our club I have to say as we encourage our fans to sell tickets on so the ground is full (I know compulsory due to our sponsor but still) plus I almost always asked for paper tickets last year ( sons first season so he wanted to collect.) and.yhere was no issue whatsoever.

Comment

shocking if true, but i kind of doubt it. Always going to sound bad when you only hear one side of the argument.
        Also why the fark is the chief exec making phone calls to fans about individual season tickets.....

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          I'm glad we don't have a problem like that.

I wrote to the club and asked them if I could purchase two season tickets for this coming season, I wanted to use them to give away as match day prizes and they were more than happy to do so.
          Love this.. Fair play QPR

Comment

doesn't surprise me the way clubs treat fans is wrong , though well done to our club for re instating mick the miner

Comment

Working...
            X