Aldershot who's going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aldershot who's going

So now England are out we can firmly focus again on qpr.
    Who is going to Aldershot?

I'm giving my bell end a soapy scrub reminiscing about Sam fox that day , shame .
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I pass Aldershot on my way back from work so I'm meeting a pal there for a beer before and going to the match, not expecting many first teamers to feature though tbh.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I'll give it a watch on the player thing. Worth getting for july for all the friendlies.
        I suspect the lineup will be a mix bag of youth and seniors, with them playing 45 minutes at the most.

Comment

I actually imagine quite a few playing tbh.. We dont have many iconic players now and most of the current crop will want to play.

Chery, Polts etc will all be there I bet.

Comment

aldershot in massive numbers im hearing

could be whos who of lunatics im going so lunatics are in massive attendance after game karaoke will be at the crimear pub which is roughly across the road from the stadium
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

theres always a few of qpr that go to this fixture it has quite a good bar on one of the sides behind one of the stands

More...

Comment

Yea Ted proper scary mob Aldershot

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  could be whos who of lunatics im going so lunatics are in massive attendance after game karaoke will be at the crimear pub which is roughly across the road from the stadium
                  Watch your wallets then. absolute sh!t hole

Comment

yeah the rangers fans that are going are looking to take the gold out of there teeth

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      theres always a few of qpr that go to this fixture it has quite a good bar on one of the sides behind one of the stands
                      Northolt contingent will all be present. Nice boozer just up the road.

Comment

yes

yes as imperial warlord of the northolt stormtroopers i shall be with big frank we are singing in karaoke the aldershot are top of the league at karaoke only northolt have singers who could really topple them its gonna be a big northolt day probabley about 50 of us going

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                          Northolt contingent will all be present. Nice boozer just up the road.
                          What's the pub called pal
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

we are all meeting up the crimea at least 150 there will be 50 northolt and 100 from ladbroke grove

More...

Comment

I live near aldershot and do plan on going to the game, always love going to different stadiums

Comment

Working...
                              X