No announcement yet.

Next England manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect time to boycot the Russian World Cup. Then we can actually forget about it for a few years and enjoy ourselves.

Comment

Next Ingerlund manager Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
        Eddie Howe. Need something new. Don't think Southgate should get it. He I s part of Hodgsons regime. Would really like someone to come in and stamp there authority. No mates or ties to the squad. Complete fresh start.
        I'm with you, we need to get away from yesterday and start again new.

Comment

Who would want to be England manager anyway? Anybody is on a hiding to nothing. Unless we won the next world cup he would be regarded as a failure.

Also what do we have to look forward to? World Cups in Russia and Qatar.

The semi finals and finals of the 2020 European Championship are being held in Wembley, so that could be interesting. Surely this should be some sort of incentives to the players and management.
          Last edited by jmelanie; 28-06-2016, 08:05 AM.

Comment

We all know we have a poster on here with superior footballing knowledge, I will email the FA and ask them to contact us for details. As this poster played at a far higher standard than Mr Woy Hodgson it makes perfect sense.

Personally always felt that Gary Neville would succeed Woy but he blotted his note pad in Spain but maybe he learnt a lot and could assemble a decent backroom team.
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

BBC Sport's News says
              Gareth Southgate favourite
              Mourinho and Wenger also contenders
              Redknapp says he has no faith in the FA to pick the right man to succeed Hodgson

Comment

Unless we get someone like Pep, or Jose, neither are realistic as just started new jobs we will never improve. The players are not good enough to compete with the elite countries. Our level is flirting with quarter finals, why can't people see that. I personally blame the fans and media hyping us up to be something we are a million miles away from. We haven't reached a final since 1966 ffs so who are we to be demanding winning competitions. Last night imo is our level. Over rated and over paid players getting humbled by a well organised side who worked their balls off. Our players look good for their club teams because of the unbelievable foreign talent surrounding them. No world class manager will take the job as they will be p*ssing in the wind with our players imo.

Not a reaction to last night as most of you know I have always said it about England and before the competition I said we would be lucky to get out of the group.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Mike bassett with the pe teacher as his assistant
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                    Our level is flirting with quarter finals, why can't people see that?
                    Blinkered patriotism.

Comment

I've seen AVB mentioned on other forums, and more worringly LVG.

Comment

Southgate's a clown and an FA yes man. If they put him in charge forget it.....but they probably will.

There are no decent English candidates bar Hoddle imo. People say he hasn't managed for years but I'd much rather someone like him who actually did well, knows the game inside out, is tactically astute and would command respect from everyone as an incredible player, than someone who has managed recently but is shite such as Southgate or Alardyce to name two. Redknapp can #### off too. What a surprise he's suddenly getting himself on all the media outlets he can with his comments to get his name in people's minds.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                          There are no decent English candidates bar Hoddle imo. People say he hasn't managed for years but I'd much rather someone like him who actually did well, knows the game inside out, is tactically astute and would command respect from everyone as an incredible player, than someone who has managed recently but is shite such as Southgate or Alardyce to name two.
                          Thank you. Said exact same. Last night he was spot on with everything we were doing wrong, and knew just how it could have been corrected with simple tactical changes.

Comment

Much as I dislike him I think Jose M would be the best candidate he is a master when to use subs how many at a time to use and use the best men no favours ,
                            For this was Roy,s biggest weakness

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                              Perfect time to boycot the Russian World Cup. Then we can actually forget about it for a few years and enjoy ourselves.
                              and the next one after too. On who to replace Roy, they could do with recruiting a good shrink to put some minerals into these players heads. Absolutely shat themselves against probably at best a Championship side. £300,000 a week Rooney. £50m Sterling, you're having a laugh
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Sam Allardyce. 4-4-2 and hoof it up to the big man when we look like we are struggling - the England way.

Comment

Working...
                                X