No announcement yet.

Next England manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I honestly thought he would be good. Think his comments were no different to most work conversations. This is rubbish, you could do this.
    The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

• I think hes just an old pish head and will talk absolute bollarks wiyth anyone buying him drinks.
      He even had beer and wine in the same glass the loon. Ha.
      Gutted for the bloke to be honest, he's wanted that job his whole life.
      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 27-09-2016, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Why would you compromise yourself like this, a sting is a sting. He must have made a few bob in his time
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
          Why would you compromise yourself like this, a sting is a sting. He must have made a few bob in his time
          Was always known, when a player, for being financially greedy....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1974Rs View Post
            I honestly thought he would be good. Think his comments were no different to most work conversations. This is rubbish, you could do this.
            You can't go around doing what he did as England manager.

Comment

• The only thing he may of done wrong here is extra deals FA said he can't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                You can't go around doing what he did as England manager.
                I might be missing a trick here but what did he do wrong?

Comment

• Taking money out of your employers pocket. Fraud. Conflict of interests. Dishonest. Disrespectful.

The list goes on. Greedy fool. Sleepless night tonight for fatty

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Taking money out of your employers pocket. Fraud. Conflict of interests. Dishonest. Disrespectful.

The list goes on. Greedy fool. Sleepless night tonight for fatty
                    Not sure he did, but I doubt it as most managers in the top flight as he is, is a multi-millionaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1974Rs View Post
                      Not sure he did, but I doubt it as most managers in the top flight as he is, is a multi-millionaire.
                      Huh?

Comment

• The telegraph are saying they have got a eight more prem managers stitched up.
                        Hughes has got to be one. Has to be,.

Comment

• IMG_20160927_225208.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            The telegraph are saying they have got a eight more prem managers stitched up.
                            Hughes has got to be one. Has to be,.
                            Would be gobsmacked of Redknapp ain't 1. Also have a sneaky feeling Warnock could be.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Would be gobsmacked of Redknapp ain't 1. Also have a sneaky feeling Warnock could be.
                              In other words we reckon everyone who's managed us in recent times. Wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                I think any article that names them will probably say 'and of course Harry Redknapp'. What a flipping idiot Big Sam was, his dream job and he ballsed it up big time. I imagine Pardew may be one considering all the transfers he never wanted at Newcastle, i wouldnt be surprised if those deals were sweetned on his behalf, plus the Tevez and Mascherano deals.

Comment

Working...
                                X