Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sack Sam. Appoint Jimmy. Simple.

Comment

• Big Sam is a chap. Sitting in a chinky with a pint of wine coating off Roy to some fellas he had just met & advising them on how to swerve FA rules on 3rd party ownership
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Big Sam is a chap. Sitting in a chinky with a pint of wine coating off Roy to some fellas he had just met & advising them on how to swerve FA rules on 3rd party ownership
        our type of geeza

Comment

Big Sam is a chap.
          Always has been. There have been rumours and stories about his business dealings going back well before WHU. Always had a very decent slice of agent's pie, a little bit of this and that, and here is the weird bit.
          Everyone knew, I remember serious allegations being published a few years back.

In fact the only people who didn't know, or who had erm forgotten, were, of course, the FA. You couldn't make this stuff up. My prediction is that more will come to light.

Comment

• There have been rumours and stories about his business dealings going back well before WHU.
            Ah yes. Just remembered. The good old 2006 bung scandal. We get an honourable mention..... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_E..._investigation
            Last edited by hal9thou; 27-09-2016, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              Ah yes. Just remembered. The good old 2006 bung scandal. We get an honourable mention..... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_E..._investigation (copy/paste the link, hyperlink u/s for some reason)
              Broken link Hal. I guess you mean this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_E..._investigation

Comment

Big Sam is a chap. Sitting in a chinky with a pint of wine coating off Roy to some fellas he had just met & advising them on how to swerve FA rules on 3rd party ownership
                That is proper funny!

Comment

• Stan, Snap re linky

Allerdyce never sued the BBC. Neither did Kevin Bond. Neither did Harry. Despite promises.

Comment

• Slaven Bilic for England and Big Sam back at West Ham....

Comment

• This is the funniest bit.

Sam Allardyce: said that he had placed the matter in the hands of his lawyers.[9] He also confessed: “As a father it is painful to watch your son talk tall and exaggerate his influence for financial gain.”[10] On 25 September he announced that after lengthy discussions his lawyers had advised that "I have a very strong case in relation to the programme, and I am planning to sue the BBC over the false and highly damaging allegations. I have therefore instructed my lawyers to prepare my case against the BBC." Allardyce added that he would discuss the matter with Bolton chairman, Phil Gartside, as well as his wife before he took any final decision.[11] Allardyce has not yet filed any legal action against the BBC, meaning the allegations remain legally unchallenged.

Kevin Bond: said that he intended to sue the BBC for libel.[12] Newcastle United placed him on gardening leave following the broadcast, and terminated his contract on 26 September. In response, Bond issued a statement claiming that Newcastle had sacked him without investigating properly.[13][14] Bond was employed again within a month, as manager of Bournemouth. Kevin Bond filed legal papers against the BBC, but withdrew the libel action, 8 days before the trial was set to commence. The BBC's claims against Bond remain legally unchallenged.

The spectre of Harry runs through the whole article.... tapping up, bungs, lovely....... Did the FA forget all this when they appointed Sam? Never mind the latest stuff.

Comment

• I noticed Keith Curle has been in the Sun paper admitting he was totally out of his nut non stop when he was here.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                          Always has been. There have been rumours and stories about his business dealings going back well before WHU. Always had a very decent slice of agent's pie, a little bit of this and that, and here is the weird bit.
                          Everyone knew, I remember serious allegations being published a few years back.

In fact the only people who didn't know, or who had erm forgotten, were, of course, the FA. You couldn't make this stuff up. My prediction is that more will come to light.
                          Agree with all of that.

The FA is about the most hypocritical organisation in the country. Exactly the reason they didn't appoint Harry Redknapp a few years back when the public wanted it. Yet with Big Sam they conveniently forgot that virtually the same allegations had been made about him a few years back. Now after 1 game in charge, Big Sam has walked straight into a sting by the press.

Don't get me started on the UK press by the way, but this whole scandal was bound to happen at some point wasn't it?

Personally I think they have to sack him. What a big old mess!

Comment

• Couldn't believe they appointed him in the first place with all that baggage. Something was bound to come out. Hoddle time?

Comment

• Will this break Joe Mercer's record as shortest ever England reign?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                I noticed Keith Curle has been in the Sun paper admitting he was totally out of his nut non stop when he was here.
                                Raging p!ss head. Was highlighted on here at the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X