Next England manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next England manager?

Personally I'd consider going back to Hoddle. Which other viable English candidates are there? Surely we mustn't go down the foreign route again. The real problem for me lies within the FA though. Hoddle should never have been sacked in the first place as it wasn't for football reasons, and he was making good progress with the squad at the time. Just listening to him tonight in the commentary you could tell he was still very clued up tactically and could see exactly where we were going wrong, which of course the clueless Hodgson did nothing to address. Very suspicious pre-prepared resignation speech too, so soon after the final whistle.

Chris Ramsey, son of Alf. Has to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Personally I'd consider going back to Hoddle. Which other viable English candidates are there? Surely we mustn't go down the foreign route again. The real problem for me lies within the FA though. Hoddle should never have been sacked in the first place as it wasn't for football reasons, and he was making good progress with the squad at the time. Just listening to him tonight in the commentary you could tell he was still very clued up tactically and could see exactly where we were going wrong, which of course the clueless Hodgson did nothing to address. Very suspicious pre-prepared resignation speech too, so soon after the final whistle.
      The same happened with Venables.

Comment

Pingu?

Comment

Eddie Howe. Need something new. Don't think Southgate should get it. He I s part of Hodgsons regime. Would really like someone to come in and stamp there authority. No mates or ties to the squad. Complete fresh start.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Maybe that Aston Ham United fan, w anker Dave, could take over in September? He told Merkel that he's 'a winner'....

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              The same happened with Venables.
              Agree, and another very poor decision to get rid of him - which is why I say the real blame lies within the FA hierarchy.

Comment

Hopefully Hoddle and Venables together. But if not then Southgate.

Comment

after that performance, how about Corbyn or Abbott
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Ian Wright , understands what it means .
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Southgates a taff , no Englishman would be happy with him in charge .

Comment

Neil warnock

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                          Ian Wright , understands what it means .
                          I would love him involved even if he isn't the manager.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                            after that performance, how about Corbyn or Abbott
                            Imagine a abbot corbyn love child . Lashed up one night and Jeremy bends her over the recycling bin . Imagine the little kannt presented to the world . Need shooting at birth lymes !

Comment

Imagine if Una Stubbs had married Idi Amin. Una Amin?

Comment

Working...
                              X