No announcement yet.

Next England manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plus there are those who haven't been named...

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
      You can't go around doing what he did as England manager.
      But he'd been doing similar for years, loads of previous. And the FA knew that, there had been the Panorama thing, the bungs, the tap ups and Sam was at the heart of it. He didn't sue the BBC because he had no chance, for the very good reason they had chapter and verse. All of this was public knowledge and the FA still appointed him.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        But he'd been doing similar for years, loads of previous. And the FA knew that, there had been the Panorama thing, the bungs, the tap ups and Sam was at the heart of it. He didn't sue the BBC because he had no chance, for the very good reason they had chapter and verse. All of this was public knowledge and the FA still appointed him.
        Which says all you need to know about the FA. FA has always been a highly appropriate acronym for that organisation, because that is what they know.

Comment

• I'd give the job to Eddie Howe , no point in giving Southgate 4 easy games , should get Eddie in now !
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            I'd give the job to Eddie Howe , no point in giving Southgate 4 easy games , should get Eddie in now !
            With you there Van.

Comment

• Yeah, but why would Eddie Howe want that poisoned chalice?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                With you there Van.
                Good young and English Stan . I'd also say honest and hard working Stan , fa prob go foreign tho !!!
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Steve Bruce I reckon that's who they'll go for.

Comment

• We better wait and see who the other 8 managers are in the telegraph sting, I suspect a few that have been mentioned in this thread might pop up

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      The telegraph are saying they have got a eight more prem managers stitched up.
                      Hughes has got to be one. Has to be,.
                      Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Would be gobsmacked of Redknapp ain't 1. Also have a sneaky feeling Warnock could be.
                      I've got a hunch Pardew is on that list

Comment

• Pardew loves a pound note nearly as much as his own players birds!

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Would be gobsmacked of Redknapp ain't 1. Also have a sneaky feeling Warnock could be.
                          I make you right mate.

It's rife amongst the "old school" across European football from what I can gather.

The FA need to distance themselves from it and hire a young manager like Eddie Howe.

Comment

• Can't see why it comes as such a great piece of news greed back handers under the table moves are embedded in a growing culture , football corruption is small fry by what's going on in the city of London parliament or where ever a pound note is involved

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Can't see why it comes as such a great piece of news
                              Because he's been stung, red-handed. That's the difference.

Comment

• Looking really unlikely he will be our manager.
                                Hes saying he wont quit foootball but the football pundits are saying hes done with the game now, will be to hard to get back into football at any level.
                                So looks like it will have to be get in Big Nige! threads not Big Sam!
                                Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 28-09-2016, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X