Iceland "Hoops" clap chant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iceland "Hoops" clap chant

that Iceland clapping chant with the big pause between claps is class, i dont know what the Iceland fans are chanting but it sounds like "Hoops" it would be great to adopt it

Originally posted by broadwaycelt View Post
    that Iceland clapping chant with the big pause between claps is class, i dont know what the Iceland fans are chanting but it sounds like "Hoops" it would be great to adopt it
    They do something like that at Seattle Sounders games in the MLS. I think they say BOOM everytime they clap

Comment

Considering how inventive our terraces are up and down the country, our national team chants are pretty terrible

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
        Considering how inventive our terraces are up and down the country, our national team chants are pretty terrible
        Was the band not there this tournament? We are quite the clapping club as well so I'm sure we could.

Comment

Cringeworthy chant , was hoping a handfull of Russians were there to iron them out . Can't be doing with those shenanigans down at the Rangers .
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Too many theatre goers down the loft now to get any sort of menacing chant going

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              Cringeworthy chant , was hoping a handfull of Russians were there to iron them out . Can't be doing with those shenanigans down at the Rangers .

Comment

Originally posted by broadwaycelt View Post
                Actually the chant is Hoo. But this works very well at the stadiums. It is easy to do, no singing, everybody gets involved and united (exactly what you need now). Iceland has another chant where one half of the stadium starts "Áfram Ísland" (meaning go Iceland) and the other part eccos the same chant. A lot of fun and works really for the team.

Comment

The chant put our players off.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    Because it sounded like boo?

Comment

Maybe we can adopt the fart in unison every time we let in a goal.

What happens is, when a team scores against us, we can all turn our back, pull our trousers and pants down around our ankles and errrrrrrr............FART
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          Maybe we can adopt the fart in unison every time we let in a goal.

What happens is, when a team scores against us, we can all turn our back, pull our trousers and pants down around our ankles and errrrrrrr............FART
                          That would have to start from F block to work well. Our mysterious F block farter could become infamous outside W12
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeEJvdVpK8k

Comment

Of all the excuses that must top them all

Comment

Working...
                              X