No announcement yet.

England-Iceland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We were top of one of the weakest qualifying groups. We're rubbish. We were just fooled by topping the group. Any good England coaches? I can't think of one.

Comment

This was a disaster waiting to happen. Everybody was saying we were favourites and Iceland were the minnows etc. Iceland didn't get to this point playing badly. Didn't they beat the Netherlands twice to qualify?

I would love to see Iceland beat France, though I don't think it will happen.

Comment

This was an embarrassment for England, but norhing against the fool you made of yourself last week. To miss the chance to advance in the Euro Cup is obviously nothing compared to robbing English youth of its fiture.

Comment

You`re correct, jmelanie. They did beat Holland twice and by using the same throw-ins also.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

TEAM against 11 terrified individuals - of course the team wins
            Lars Lagerbeck is out of job after this Eiro 2016

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
              This was an embarrassment for England, but norhing against the fool you made of yourself last week. To miss the chance to advance in the Euro Cup is obviously nothing compared to robbing English youth of its fiture.
              This is a highly debatable statement.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Hodgson has resigned. Three tournaments too late.

Comment

Unforgivable. Ever.

Comment

Anyone who had seriously tipped England to win this tournament were seriously living in cloud cuckoo land. The likes of Italy, Germany, Spain and France are on a totally different stratosphere.

Comment

Mind your own business, you're not even in Europe (if in fact your from Oslo).

Comment

Ian Wright called it right, they looked petrified, I saw that very early. So sad, the pubs could have done with that bit of extra business
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I'm.sorry if our youth think their whole future depending on us belonging to.the EU so they could live and work in 27 other countries then there is something wrong with them. Their future is what they make it, they can do anything with their lives and it doesn't depend on our EU membership.

Comment

Hart is useless . Neur , buffon, degea. Hart needs shooting on his return , worst player of the tournament .
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                              You English are unbelievable. Lost to a country even smaller then my country, Malta! England are so overrated. Think they are the best, however they always screwd it up at every international tournament. I could not believe my eyes. Players with price tags of 50 million and can't even put four decent passes together. Take my advise. Its not the EU you should have opted to leave, but your participation in these tournaments. England were just disgusting.
                              thanks for that Martin , really ####in need you tonight
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                                Mind your own business, you're not even in Europe (if in fact your from Oslo).
                                Neither is England.

Comment

Working...
                                X